Tracy Morgan

Booed at Concert, People Walked Out

6/10/2011 7:21 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Tracy Morgan's homophobic act in Nashville was met with a smattering of boos -- and several people also walked out of the show -- this according to a person who was at the show.

Tracy Morgan

TMZ spoke with someone in attendance at the Ryman Auditorium ... who tells us Morgan's entire act was filled with offensive gay jokes ... explaining, "It was the worst thing I've ever heard ... so not funny."

As we previously reported, Morgan's June 3rd performance ignited a firestorm of controversy -- after he "joked" that he would "stab" his son for acting gay.

PATRICK

GAYS AND BASICALLY EVERYBODY IN HOLLYWOOD SLAM CATHOLICS EVERY DAY ON TV AND IN THE PRESS, BUT I GUESS THAT'S O K.

JCT2011

Who cares? He isn't funny.

regina Ahlgren

Wow is this a KKK, homophobia blog>>> You all sound so super intelligent>> AWESOME, Oh and people REALLY care what you think!

TedFields

It's called Freedom of Speech. If you don't like what's being said...leave.

Celebrities Suck

regina Ahlgren you obviously care so you count as 1 person who cares. That's why you replied to this blog... DUH!

some people should think before they comment..

aston

This man has problems. I guess he is a closet case himself - no straight person, comfortable with their sexuality, is THAT angry and homophobic.

Being homophobic is exactly the same thing as being racist - you are looking for someone to be angry it, even though that person isn't harming you one bit.

"I'll kill my son if he talks gay to me", sounds pretty much like "I'll kill my daughter if she dates a black guy. (Or kill HIM)."

Racists and homophobics are all idiots, and often the same people - be they black or white!

You don't choose you color, and you don´t choose your sexuality. I'm straight, did I choose that? Hell, no! I just discovered that I am attracted by the opposite sex.

Take down those who really need to be taken down, like bullies, cheaters, dictators. And people like Tracy, who poison the atmosphere with hatred.

He needs treatment, counseling. Seriously.

confused

OK, let me see if I understand this. If he would have done his act putting down white people (as most black comics do) THAT would be OK, and white people would be accused of having thin skin. Make some gay jokes, and OMG!! DEMANDING he apologize?? You kidding me?? THEY should apologize for they way their "members" dress for their parades.

nopenotokay

You know, I think what many of you fail to realize is that not all gay people are adults. There are many teens who are gay and terrified because of people like Tracy and people like some of you who are commenting. People who hate themselves because they are different than the norm and it is not by choice (why would anyone choose a lifestyle that constantly subjects them to being hated and mistreated?) These kids who think suicide is better than getting the crap kicked out of them because they love another boy (or girl) or feel like they cannot talk to their own parents because they have the same beliefs that some of you idiots have. Are these teens too sensitive, too? Are they supposed to just tough it out when they feel they don't have a single person in their corner?

Sure, to some people what Tracy said are nothing more than jokes. To others who haven't been around long enough to realize that not everyone feels that way, they are not jokes at all. Oh, forget about the kid who was beaten to death by his peers because he was gay. Nevermind the guy who committed suicide because he was outed before he was ready to do it himself. What the hell is wrong with you people? Why do you hate people so much just because they are different? Are your lives so boring that you have to hate someone just to give yourself a little bit of interest?

As much as I love this country, the people in it make me sick and it has nothing to do with them being different and everything to do with them being stupid.

Anne

I've always found Tracy funny but not this. It's one thing to make jokes about everyone, it's another thing to say you'll stab somone especially your child. Being gay isn't a choice, just like being white, black or whatever.

dube blu

why are gays so sensitive when it comes to thier feelings and not thier bung holes?

nopenotokay

ejay

chichifroglegs 16 minutes ago
hey I love offensive comedy but what Tracy said wasn't funny is was EASY. That's the sort of **** I would expect to hear on a middle school playground. It's sad that in today's society homosexuals are the one group that people can openly make fun and it's okay.

What country are you living in? Gays are the one group you can't say anything bad about or make jokes about or you are automatically branded as a homophobe! They say they want equal rights, then they're fair game! If they are secure with their homosexuality and believe that their lifestyle is just and proper they won't feel the need to be offended by every distasteful group spoken against their group.

ZDiddy

Tracy gets it. Gay is a choice. If you want to make the choice fine. But if you want to let your little boys wear girl clothes to school you deserve to get bashed.

svizzy

not cool. gays are sick people. if you make fun of them it is like making fun of disabled people.

elpablo

Lol. That's hilarious. Obviously I don't think he's going to stab his kid, but he did make some good points. That's part of the problem with the depravation of society is that parents are no longer doing their job and teaching their children the difference between right and wrong. It's not OK to be gay. That is abnormal.