« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

WWE Star Kevin Nash -- Cleared After Battery Arrest

6/12/2011 4:50 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

WWE legend Kevin Nash is in the clear ... TMZ has learned -- after cops arrested him in Florida recently for allegedly laying the smackdown on some drunk guy ... for hitting on his wife.

0610_kevin_nash_ex_wwe

According to the police report, obtained by TMZ, Big Sexy and his lady were leaving a restaurant after dinner, when a man approached Nash's wife and began chatting her up.

According to the report, Nash's wife told the guy to buzz off ... but he got aggressive -- so Nash stepped in and dropped him.

Nash held the man down until police arrived -- but in a cruel twist of fate, he ended up getting arrested himself on suspicion of battery, a charge that was eventually dropped due to lack of evidence.

Nash tells TMZ, he never should have been arrested -- and if he wanted to sue, he'd have a good case in court, adding, "I'm a 52-year-old fake fighter. My hands aren't deadly weapons."

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

joey _ I love TMZ 'til ya piss me off!

I love the line - I'm a 52 year old fake fighter!

arte help

YOU MEAN TO TELL ME WRESTLINGS FAKE?

sam

actually Majestik just so you know Kevin Nash hasn't been at TNA since January 2011, Kevin Nash Returned to WWE at The 2011 Royal Rumble on Sunday 30th January 2011 and is still with WWE.
Booker T also Returned to WWE at The Royal Rumble PPV on Sunday 30th January 2011 and is now working as a Announcer on WWE Friday Night SmackDown, he also worked as a Trainer for the new Season of WWE Tough Enough which has just finished airing on tv

CriticAl

7 feet tall and 300 lbs. will make up for being fake.

brock lesnar

he is a big dude. he once farted on me and I didn't say a thing. he is sexy. i mean that in a straight way.

Genghis Khan

Always loved Big Daddy Cool, was a nice guy the time I met him backstage. So was Goldberg, it was all about the kids. The rest is all for our entertainment.

The cops should be ashamed, he was protecting his wife, and he gets collared?

bunny

Does he work for the WWE again? He's under contract?

Mr. Bate

I predict roids will kill him before he reaches 60.

mike

nash was being sarcastic he isn't a fake , he could beat the hell out of half of you! if wrestling is all a work?
how come they have worse injuries than football and ufc?

mike

Nash isn't a fake he w as being sarcastic, and as far a s him being a nice guy, maybe to alot of his fans but eddie guerrerro said in his book that nash was truly arrogant and selfish person to him.

terry j vey

Yeah wrestling may be fake but I doubt if most people would wanna mess with Nash.The outcomes are predetermined but to pretend these guys are somehow weak is a mistake.

kdogg

"It's still real to me dammit!"

NickSunset

Kevin's wife used to be a stripper and the poor fool used to be a good customer of her's is his haist he mistakenly thought she would remember him.

The big Dumbass Kevin Nash hit him out of pure embarassment....here comes the civil suit against Mr. Nash.

ian182

he should've jackknifed him haha...and he has WWE Legends Contract

dan

to the people that mentioned his height body structure vs him being a fake fighter, thank you. fake smake, after a certain point ur still strong and towering

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments