Soulja Boy:

I Was HACKED,

I'm No Racist Homophobe!

6/14/2011 6:24 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Rapper Soulja Boy claims he's the latest victim of an evil hacker -- who broke into his Facebook account and posted a disgusting homophobic, racist rant over the weekend.

0614_soulja_boy_EX
The rant -- aimed at "haters" who posted negative comments on the rapper's Facebook page -- included the lines, "IM TIRED OF WHITE PEOPLE DOING US LIKE THIS MAN!! THEY TREAT US SO WRONG!! f**k THEM."

The rant continued, "I'm gonna keep talking sh*t to these white f*ggots until they unlike my page. f**king weirdo stalkers!"

0614_soulja_boy_facebook
Now, in a statement to TMZ, Soulja says, "I wanted to clear the air and let everyone know that my Facebook got hacked."

He explains, "I had administrators on my account that no longer work with me. The hackers used these old accounts to post hateful messages.  This was not done by me or anyone on my team and I'm upset that I am being labeled as a racist and homophobic person."

Gormm

@LonnieB

I had never heard the term "racial memory" before so I looked it up... and I'm still not sure I understand what it is.

What's your point?

I was HACKED too!

All those late night, appearingly drunk "my spacing" events..
Wadn't ME. No. Now listen to me... No.
It wadn't me. "I", was HACKED! I didn't write or post ANY of it. Believe me? No? My friends don't either.
Didn't Shaggy sing a song like this?
Wait, what did he call em? White honkies or something? (Sounds like a batch of babys breath or something..)
That's right, because we ALL know there aren't any other GAY people in this world. Not other than "white" anyway. BWAHAHAHAHA! Soulja needs to OWN it.
And yes, no more superman or ANYTHING Soulja ever again now. HE'*****in!

Cortney

Getting high and posting on Facebook doesn't count as getting hacked. Sorry, Soulja Boy.

Liz_F

not buying it

ohmeowzer

well isn't he nice? i'm black and i would never write that stuff.. i don't believe he was hacked and he oughta be ashamed... no he is racist... what a jerk ... probably voted for obama too..

Jackie

Pfft!!....Now Hollywood blames every zhit on hackers. Grow up and take responsibility for your actions. Stop all this nonsense zhit.

LonnieB

Gormm,

I read an article, years ago (in an actual paper magazine) on the results of a scientific study seeking to determine what, if any, of the current day racial "issues" (i.e. social behavior, physical proclivities, problem solving, etc.) were a result of the geographic origins of the various races, and how those origins may have effected physical, intellectual and social development.
It was a long article, and too involved to delve into here, but suffice it to say that it helps to explain why the races have such difficulty accepting each others differences.
The word "difference" is all too often misinterpretted as "superior" or "inferior" when in fact it means exactly waht it says..."differences". Not good, not bad.

Basicly, there ARE differences in the races and reasons for those differences.

M

I'm disturbed over 1,900 people 'liked' his posting.

6one9

1/2 truths people`````````````````````` 1/2 truths!

Dest

How ridiculous! you guys are calling him a racist guy , when really what are you guys doing to improve the situation ..nothing . your biggering about how racist people look like him ..urgh! is there really a stereotype for racism? you stupid kienties! . Hitler was white , Martin Luther King was Black. He got HACKED take it or leave it . did it affect you NO .so quit the nonsence comments .

Gormm

@LonnieB

"Basicly, there ARE differences in the races and reasons for those differences."

Of course there are. For example the races are prone to different diseases and respond to medicines differently. And have different DNA; Blacks do not possess DNA from the large-brained neanderthal that the other races received after migrating out of Africa.

Regarding "intellectual and social development", Blacks didn't even develop a written language until colonization. This may explain why 18 of the 20 poorest countries are African (Haiti and Bangladesh).

Further, MRIs reveal Blacks have the smallest brains-

AnjoePlayBanjo

Even if Soulja Boy was 'hacked' I think his fans still deserve an apology.

JB

The saddest part is that almost 2,000 morons "liked" his idiotic rant

vanessa

well i say maybe if this person is white whos hacking him maybe there doin that cuz hes black cz is alot of white people are stillrasict so

Lmk Bro

This is a load of bull. My comments from that night were deleted by Soulja Boy and I was banned from his page. A random hacker wouldnt have cared for my comments enough to delete them, then proceed to ban me from the fan page. Grow up Soulja Boy.