Soulja Boy:

I Was HACKED,

I'm No Racist Homophobe!

6/14/2011 6:24 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Rapper Soulja Boy claims he's the latest victim of an evil hacker -- who broke into his Facebook account and posted a disgusting homophobic, racist rant over the weekend.

0614_soulja_boy_EX
The rant -- aimed at "haters" who posted negative comments on the rapper's Facebook page -- included the lines, "IM TIRED OF WHITE PEOPLE DOING US LIKE THIS MAN!! THEY TREAT US SO WRONG!! f**k THEM."

The rant continued, "I'm gonna keep talking sh*t to these white f*ggots until they unlike my page. f**king weirdo stalkers!"

0614_soulja_boy_facebook
Now, in a statement to TMZ, Soulja says, "I wanted to clear the air and let everyone know that my Facebook got hacked."

He explains, "I had administrators on my account that no longer work with me. The hackers used these old accounts to post hateful messages.  This was not done by me or anyone on my team and I'm upset that I am being labeled as a racist and homophobic person."

ryan

Its amazing that there calling white people racist when what? 1931 people liked his posting!!!! just saying

ryan

Its amazing that african americans call white people racist when what 1931 people liked his comments!!! just saying

Really?

Did he not learn his lesson from Anthony Weiner how well that whole "I got hacked" thing works out for you in the end?

A little disturbed

Hacked or not hacked I think what disturbs me more is that almost 2,000 people liked his comment! That is truly upsetting.

Unless, of course, they were all hacked too...

mARBLEguy

this is all BS he didn't get hacked he did it now he is back peddling like all the rest. Come one you don't have some kind of softwear to stop the hacking bs. Am so tired that s--t blacks can say what they want and its ok. But if a white guy or star was to say something it be the top story of the day.
He is a low player in the rap game and trying to make a name for himsel****ain. learn how to write music with out steeling like all rappers do and sing.

SatanisbetterthanGod

@MERV
Ohk I think the statement about you hating rap music is completely pointless for your argument, and Merv is 100% correct, there is no way that he wasn't hacked, I mean it was a rapper, making comments about white people and *******. Its only common sense to believe that it was a person that specifically knew, if he posted something like that on his page, that it would ruin his career. Oh wait. He has no ******* career anymore. No one cares what he posted.

Rina

I am soooo tired of gays saying that gay is WHO you are NO! it is who you choose to have sex with!! and news flash I nor any other heterosexual walk up and down the street saying we are straight. It doesn't matter anymore! I don't want to hear about your sexuality I want to know who you are as a person and you are not defined by WHO you sleep with.

Mrmoo99

oh yes this is such the work of a hacker, if hacking was as easy as that then many more celebrities would have to be using that excuse. theres only so many times you can blame someone else before you start to look like a jack@$$

stevo_121

Ya whatever, "celeb's" have forgotten that sorry isn't spelt h.a.c.k.

jpm4444

what a jerk; I'm so sick of these celebs showing how dumb they are in tweets and then when they get called on it they were "hacked".

No; you said these things and you are an ignorant jerk.

jason

CRANK DAT RACIST MAN!!

Dude

test

onekiss

I dont think what he said was racist, all he said was fu@& white people. so he dont like white people.. I dont like them either and I am white.. Freedom of speech people.. Where he went wrong was by saying his account was hacked people would respect him more if he just owned it.

Mysti

I don't know what's worse, the comments or that 1,931 people liked them.

Mike

**** u devils he can say what ever he want u ******* lame ass computer thug go **** your selfs u ******* devils