Larry Flynt

'Genuine' Job Offer

to Anthony Weiner

6/16/2011 4:20 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Anthony Weiner won't be out of work for long -- TMZ has learned "Hustler" kingpin Larry Flynt has personally reached out to Weiner to offer the former Congressman a "serious" job with his company.

0616_larry_flyn_anthony_weiner_ex_getty
Flynt fired off a letter to Weiner moments after the politician resigned from Congress earlier today saying, "After having learned of your sudden and compelled resignation from your Congressional post, I would like to make you an offer of employment at Flynt Management Group, LLC in our internet group."

Flynt insists, "This offer is not made in jest" and says he is "willing to pay twenty percent more than your former Congressional salary, ensuring that your medical benefits would be equal to what you were previously receiving."

0616_flynt_doc
Flynt -- an iconic figure in the free speech movement -- adds, "I feel that your unfortunate resignation is a prime example of unfounded political pressure and the hypocrisy that has invaded democracy in Washington D.C."

He concludes, "I hope you will sincerely consider this offer, and I look forward to your response."

Sonya in Tx

Yuck.

Tammy

Well, I don't rightly know what to say to this, but a job offer is a job offer.

makeitstop

lol

Ellie G

Now that is funny!

A Doubter

See, when God closes a door, Satan opens a window.

A Doubter

Finally, a job doing what Weiner enjoys most...

Keirie420

In the Internet department for Hustler? Flynt still knows how to capitalize

Rogue Warrior

Flynt putting his $$$$ where his mouth is, ROCK on!

NOTa STARJONESsupporter!

Listen up all of you job hunters: If you want a job, flash your "weiner" on the internet and YOU TOO might receive a job offer from Flynt! Who knew that's all you needed to do to become employed? GO FIGURE . . .

CCC

As crude and nasty as Flynt is, he has put his life on the line for free speech. Not too many people will do that. Now that being said, I wouldn't want to be associated with him or Hustler Magazine. I'm sure his kid wouldn't be too proud to say, "My dad had to leave his job because he took pictures of his weenie, and now he works for Hustler Magazine." Too bad the kid also has to live with the last name.

sam77

There you have it....when one door closes another open....lol From www.GirlVent.com

Puckett

I dare say it Larry Flynt is a great American. More a patriot then many who actually sit in Congress.

casting couch

Is Chatroulette the new job agency?

parlayer

Maybe weiner will pose in his rag. new platou for weiner.

chris

Is it PUT A WEINER TO WORK DAY? I bet he'd get his very own cubicle and webcam - sounds like a pretty hard job

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments