Michael Lohan

HIT By A Bus!

6/18/2011 4:30 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Michael Lohan just got into a car accident on the Sunset Strip -- when a metro bus crashed into his blue Jaguar in the middle of rush hour ... and TMZ's Mike Walters witnessed the whole thing.

0618-michael-lohan-video-ex
According to Walters, Michael's car was slowly approaching a stoplight near the Director's Guild of America when the bus attempted to pass him ... and accidentally sideswiped Lohan's car.

Walters got out of his car and checked on Lohan -- who said, "Of course you're here when I get hit by a bus ... we exchanged information and everything is fine."

Walters says Lohan's car only appeared to have minor scratches and scrapes and Lohan was not injured.

TMZ -- we're everywhere.

Bob Loblaw

Karma comes in the form of a big-ass bus.

lou

Was Lindsay driving the bus?

Good riddance!

Definitely a major d-bag that was absolutely THRILLED to have any shot at media coverage. He must have been completely off his game today, because I am absolutely stunned he didn't clutch his chest and scream for a waaaaambulance! I don't wish death on this scuz, but a fate worse than death to any grifter with his surname, complete obscurity. I agree with many others here though, I smell another poorly planned lawsuit coming from this.

Holly

Next week we'll see him wearing a neck brace

bring back recent posts

...how does this guy afford living in Cali..driving a expensive car..and being arrested all the time..I mean..dammm..his legal fees alone..i don't get it..what is his JOB?

lou

Hey RW, how's that neck of your doing? No, don't answer, we know you can't right now.

Rogue Warrior

Careful folks, TMZ IS in your underwear, AKA diapers for GC, AC, BRW, JBS, ILG, and the rest! They don't report on YOU cause they can't see the tree's through your FOREST!

FACTOID!

Word to your mother! Lindsay is hot and relevant. Gotti roll, summer time! Yeah, just like HAMMER TIME!

hehe

That's just to funny. TMZ just happened to be there. I love it.

Rogue Warrior

Oh no, jeebus escaped from the hospital and Milo ran into her??? Milo, some sushi, and a few SLIM blondes will do the trick! Heal FAST!

Gotti Roll!

Mike

Thank God the bus is okay.

Holly

He goes to court July 5th. I hope they lock his ass up

Jodi

I know damn well he don't own a Jag. I'mm going to say he leased it for the day. Dude don't work?

Blood Red Witch

MINNOCIENT'S borrowed jag got side-swiped. I am sure he is too tramitized and the whip lash is too painful so court will have to be postponed. Maybe cancelled all together. It is just too much to expect him to go to court in his fragile condition. (sarcasm)

Holly

I call BS on this story. Why didnt Mike take pictures?

Blood Red Witch

The lowhands are getting desperate for stories. ROL just posted an ancient story about LL and Cameron Diaz.