Michael Lohan

HIT By A Bus!

6/18/2011 4:30 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Michael Lohan just got into a car accident on the Sunset Strip -- when a metro bus crashed into his blue Jaguar in the middle of rush hour ... and TMZ's Mike Walters witnessed the whole thing.

0618-michael-lohan-video-ex
According to Walters, Michael's car was slowly approaching a stoplight near the Director's Guild of America when the bus attempted to pass him ... and accidentally sideswiped Lohan's car.

Walters got out of his car and checked on Lohan -- who said, "Of course you're here when I get hit by a bus ... we exchanged information and everything is fine."

Walters says Lohan's car only appeared to have minor scratches and scrapes and Lohan was not injured.

TMZ -- we're everywhere.

MADISYN, LIAISON TO THE H8TURDS!!

@ BRW

Poor, poor Minnocent, too bad, soo sad.

P.S. I looked for you on page 9 of "you know where" and I didn't see anything. Still getting freezed out?

Blood Red Witch

Madisyn,

Yep, It seems to think I am spam. Maybe a different throw away email would work? What do you think?

MADISYN, LIAISON TO THE H8TURDS!!

@ BRW

On an "open post" on one of Blohans court dates, I think the last one, we had a Blohan tailgate party and I posted my recipe for a "7 Layer Blohan Dip" which I will post later. Anywho, for some reason, I kept going to spam and Kaiser, the writer finally "fished out my post" and posted it. Can you please ask the powers that be over there to "fish out your posts" cause I know you wouldn't be banned by anything you said. No name calling, no threats, nothing that would get you banned, thats for sure. Luv ya!

Blood Red Witch

Madisyn,

Nope I didnt do anything like that. I was way tamer than I am here. LOL Ok I will send her an email. Thanks girl. Hugs!

Tim Ryan

Well TMZ! You were doing good for awhile not reporting anything about this guy whose only claim for fame is being the father of a once promising B-List drug addicted ex-con actress!? But here we are reading about a minor fender bender. Unbelievable! I mean you guys are located in Hollywood and this is the best you can do? I mean come on!!!

MADISYN, LIAISON TO THE H8TURDS!!

BRW

Of course if that doesn't work, try your way. I'm going to be looking for you over there.

MADISYN, LIAISON TO THE H8TURDS!!

BRW, Hugs back. You know I'm a girl. Since your screen name is androgynous are you like me, a male hetero, or are you of the "Michael K" persuasion?

Either way, hugs back!

Blood Red Witch

Madisyn,

Yup, it is still eating my comments, so I tried a different email addy. We will see if that works. Do I need to inundate them with email? So far I have had no response from them.

MADISYN, LIAISON TO THE H8TURDS!!

BRW

I apologize, I'm drinking like a "Lohan" You're "no reponse" says I offended, didn't mean to. SORRY! I guess I was just hoping you'd be a male gay man. I get along soooooo well with them and that would explain my instant taking to you.

MADISYN, LIAISON TO THE H8TURDS!!

BRW

No don't unindate them, they me down for the night. If your email doesn't work, like your said, try another, Just let me know.

Blood Red Witch

Madisyn

LAMO! I didnt see your question. No offense at all! I am a hetro female. I feel kinda bad disappointing you. I am just a virtual hugger. Who am I kidding. I am a hugger in real life too.

And believe it or not, all the guys on here (as far as I know) are all straight. Hey, why dont we have any gay guys representing here?

MADISYN, LIAISON TO THE H8TURDS!!

OK GIRL,

Your not disappointing me, then your one of the CREW. No worries, I'll just address you as such, BITCH! LMAO

OK next question, how old are you?

MADISYN, LIAISON TO THE H8TURDS!!

BRW

To answer your last question, the Gays don't give a f*ck about the Blohan's.

Blood Red Witch

I just talked to my gay friend. He said, AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! Keep her away she is scary looking!

MADISYN, LIAISON TO THE H8TURDS!!

BRW

Did your friend mean me? WHY?