Playboy's Shannon Twins -- Movin' Back in with Hef

6/17/2011 1:15 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Karissa Shannon's break-up with Sam Jones III wasn't based on a ruse after all -- because Karissa and her twin sister Kristina tell TMZ, they ARE moving back into the Playboy Mansion.

0615_shannon_twins_hugh_hefner_ex_getty
We broke the story this morning -- Karissa pulled a bait-and-switch on the "Smallville" actor yesterday, lying about moving back into the Mansion with her sister ... so Jones would help her pack before she dumped him.

But something changed in the last few hours -- because the twins just rolled up to the Mansion, telling us, they're moving back into Hugh Hefner's palace after all.

The girls shacked up with Hef for the first time back in 2008 -- living with him as his "girlfriends" for over a year.

0614_playboy_bunnies_footer

kp

When does this guy go to prison for being a drug dealer. I thought he had a reservation at some federal prison for 5 years, or did he get Paris to vouch for him.

grace

What a mess ...ANTHONY AND CHARLY should move in too (.)(.)

John

I think Hef should move in with Liz Taylor.

Phreaky

They realized what they lost the first time and no doubt promised they would be good this time, but it will never last. I give it a month tops. They are too trashy.

Bob

In which moving box did she pack her dignity? What about her self-worth? Hope they don't get lost in the move!

JoeFrancis

Kids, get an education or end up in the oldest profession.

Cujeaux

Good God, I wish I had a nickel for every Crystal and Shannon that have been in and out of that filth den.

adb

See? That didn't take long at all.

Hef can find newer and sweeter girlfriends than Crystal any old day.

Sloane

oh look...

more of Hef's interchangeable bleached blond boob-enhanced bimbos!!

is there no end to them......

next......

Holly

Dumb old man. Everybody knows he doesn't really do anything with these women. It's just for show.

lanie

I agree, joeygirl45. He made his "bed" and now he has to lay in it. You know deep down he knows that the girls are absolutely revolted when they have to take their turn and have sex with him. And all he can attract is money grubbing, gold diggers who are basically prostitutes -- only having sex with him for the $$ and fame.

The Shannon twins are disgusting and one of the girls was doing a thugged out drug dealer who is about to be sentenced to prison time.

Danielle

One more time; I believe that Hef is a closet homosexual. He collects barbies, dresses them up and shows them off. Just sayin

JugEars McKenyan Sr..

So Hef traded up, 2 ho's for one. Good deal.

Kristin

I guess Hef really is stupid! These two cheated on him while they were living with there the first time. I think he should take holly back. She was the one who wanted marriage and kids. I think she was the only one who genuinely loved him.

doublej

In my opinion they are just skanks. That is it. Just skanks.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments