Tracy Morgan

'Hey, Homeless

Gay Teens ...'

6/17/2011 2:30 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Tracy Morgan put on his serious face today in NY -- to meet with some homeless gay teens and victims of anti-gay violence -- in an effort to educate himself after his recent homophobic comedy act.

0617_tracy_morgan_glaad_bn

During the meeting -- organized by GLAAD -- Morgan spoke with two young gay people, Jayden Love and Raciel Castillo (pictured above, to the right of Morgan), who were forced to live on the streets after they were shunned by their families.

Afterward, Jayden and Raciel said, "We really appreciate that we were able to meet with Tracy Morgan ... We hope that our stories have the power to change not only Tracy's perspective, but those of any parent who may be struggling with accepting their child."

Tracy plans to go to Tennessee next week (the site of his homophobic performance) to apologize to the people he offended and to meet with the Tennessee Equality Project and local advocates.

Indicter

Good for Tracy: Make heartfelt, hateful comments that can destroy a gay youngster's perception of self for perhaps a lifetime, maybe even leading to suicide, then listen to the big money boys in management and go on his "deep down, I really want to learn all I can about homosexuals" tour and all is forgiven.

The gun's been fired; the banks been robbed. This guy is a deep hater and nothing will change that. Let him move on and join the Santorum campaign

mark

"If i had a child and they acted like they were black...I would stab them in the face".

"if I had a child and they acted like a catholic....I would take a gun and shoot them in the eye".

"If I had a child and they acted like a chinese person, I would take a rope and hang them"

So all this would be OK? What a joke people.

mark

To Gsharon710....what an idiot. You don't think the injustice to black children (and adults for that matter) has nothing to do with blacks having overall as a group the lowest scholastic scores, or as a group has a higher criminal record than any other ethnicity? Really? You think all those statistics about blacks are just because. No...they have a deep rooted connection to the lack of justice and fairness the black community suffered for years and years. You are with blinders if you think there isn't a connection.

mark

The comments here are so funny. Gays simply want the same rights as anybody else. There was not talk of gays many years ago...all the injustice was focused on blacks and women. Just think....a woman was born, but because she was a woman, her voice, her vote, her opinion didn't count (actually...she didn't even get the priviledge of voting). Same with blacks. They had no choice in the color of their skin, yet they for sooo long had no rights at all. So as we learn more about homosexuality and the fact that it is NOT a choice, gays simply want the same rights....nothing more...nothing less. My neighbor always wears white socks with a dark suit....that is a choice....he was not born that way. So there is a difference (oh...BTW...I hate white socks with a dark suit...just not right...but he should be given the same rights as me). Eveybody is up in arms that the gays are crying and whining...no it is just that it has been too long of an injustice and more are speaking up. So deal with it. I am not threatened by the love you have for your wife or husband....so relax and get over your fear.

Hoopee

Who's the hot white guy in shorts? Tell him he can come live with me!

real deal

So far, Tracy is being pretty gay.

bunny

If you think about it, Tracy could afford to get each of them off the streets.

Gsharon 710

travis 3 minutes ago......... What a sellout!!...these homo's a have to stop! no one in there right mind wants there child to be gay! whether its right,wrong or indifferent!...also he is a comedian,thats what comedians do they say outrageous ****.if you do not like it whether u agree with it or not then do NOT go to comedy clubs.his politically correct bull**** has got to STOP!!!
______________________________________________________
The only reason I am not bashing Tracy is because of his illness. When your kidneys do not filter as they should, the poisons can cause confusion. He may be following the sex freaks because he has to have treatments the rest of his life, and need funds. Let one more cave in to these creeps and they are going to get something they never thought about. The very next time I see the funny ones feeling on each other in public, I will stand up in that facility and yell loud and clear about what they are doing, and how it is wrong to do it in front of children who have not yet been taught about strange romantic relationships. I will call names to my children of the ones that are gay and in the public eye, and tell them however wrong, it is their lives. This is not something parents want to discuss with children before we feel they are ready, but it is time to stop people who think they can do things against nature, present themselves in a lustful manner in public and cry like a bitch when someone calls them a faqqot. What and where will GLADD asses be then? We love our children, but I guess we are better parents because we don't sling snot everytime someone pisses us off, otherwise we would cease to exist. Their demands and actions are affecting the way and times of how we want our children to know certain things. THAT pisses me off, because I still have to teach the importance of love for all, but make no mistake, NEVER will I tell them it is proper. I do feel for the quiet gays, decent gays, and the heat they may feel, but I have learned if you want to survive, you have to stay in the race. GLADD you bastards.

Laker

what a bunch of whiny ********

Gsharon 710

PS...Tracy after a transplant, you need to be very aware of the type of places you visit and the people you are in close contact with. Many people out here are ill and if those germs are somehow passed to you, your new kidney can be rejected by your body, which is already a threat. GLADD will be nowhere to be found if you get ill.

piratesrule8

Doubt he actually has had a change of heart... but he's got to protect his career.

CC

He should have taken the opportunity to council those kids and let them know just because they have made bad decisions in the past they can make better ones in the future. Homosexuality is a choice and they should know it's the wrong choice.

Q

Gsharon710:

you said:

"WHEN OUR KIDS COME HOME FROM SCHOOL OR ACTIVITIES AND ARE HURT BECAUSE SOME WHITE GROUPS HAVE BELITTLED THEM.."

What White groups you talking about holmes? In chicago the Black Youth are Wilding on all non Blacks..Whites and Asians are getting robbed, beated, mugged, jumped, almost for sport now---flash mobbing through Twitter then Wilding, in the very best areas of that City.

Its Black on White dude and has been for decades now---nice try, trying to slip that one in. No White person alive today would believe that dribble---that White Groups are picking on Black people...Puh-freaking-leeze.

jack

The PR damage control isn't fooling anybody. He said how he felt, we don't like it but accept he is homophobic and move on.

MeMe

As I see it..the best way this should have been handled was...just swallow what you said and move on...all this PR stuff just makes it worse...move on dude...and yes Im gay...