'Father of the Bride' House FOR SALE -- Got $1.35 MIL?

6/18/2011 2:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

The "Father of the Bride" house -- where the iconic movie was shot 20 years ago -- is officially on the market ... and it could all be yours ... for a cool $1.35 MILLION.

0617_father_bride_launch_EX
The house is located in the Los Angeles County suburb of Alhambra -- and boasts 5 bedrooms, 4 bathrooms, 3 fireplaces, a solarium, a BASEMENT ... and a three-car garage.

And if the 4,397 sq. ft. house wasn't enough -- it sits on a 17,481 sq. ft. lot ... which includes the backyard arbor built specifically for the film.

The only things not included in the sale: a hilarious foreign wedding planner and years of marital bliss.

joey _ I love TMZ 'til ya piss me off!

I love that house, but it's missing trees on the right side....

ucistu

1.3 is not that much these days

amazon_woman

Don't care

Common Sense

That would actually be pretty cheap in my neighborhood, which is not that great. There is a house down the block from me for sale that is smaller than that for a bit over 3 mil. I guess LA is cheaper than SD.

Jody

I am shocked that house doesn't have a pool. It would look so good by that arbor.

robert farrar

SEE IF THEY CAN GET IT ON THE "THIS OLD HOUSE" TV SHOW. IT NEEDS UPGRADING BADLY. IT LOOKS LIKE IT WAS USED IN THAT MOVIE PICTURE, YOU KNOW WHERE THE GUY SAYS "FRANKLY SCARLET I DON'T GIVE A DARN". I USED DARN INSTEAD OF DAMN. THIS IS A FAMILY SITE OF COURSE.

Stifel

I believe this is INCORRECT, the Father of the Bride House is in Pasadena. Only Phil Spector murder houses are located in Alhambra. Prove me wrong TMZ.

Carl-Alfred

Love that house :)

LoveColonialHomes

I second Stifel. This is incorrect. The house above might have been used for some shots, but it isn't actually the Father of the Bride house. The actual home is located off of El Molino in Pasadena and still looks like it did in the film (green shutters, pale yellow paint, a flat doorway with an arch over it). http://www.iamnotastalker.com/2008/01/08/father-of-the-bride-house/

Me

Tards! That's not the house! I just passed by the real house, which is located in Pasadena. Here's the picture I took of it. http://a7.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/250686_1860...400628093_1183248279_31747902_4151466_n.jpg

THIN LIZZY

Isn't that the 8 is enough house?

Me

http://a7.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/250686_1860...400628093_1183248279_31747902_4151466_n.jpg thats the right one.

urbusted

That seems like a good price for that house!

April

That has been my dream house for years!

squeakermama

Just saw this movie last night. One of my favorites :) The house seems pale and empty, not at all like the movie.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments