'Sister Wives' Fam -- Not Together for Father's Day

6/19/2011 1:25 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

All any dad wants on Father's Day is to gather round the house and celebrate the day with their four wives and 24 children -- but that won't be happening this year for Kody Brown of "Sister Wives."

0313-sister-wives-ex-tmz-credit
Sources close to the fam tell TMZ various scheduling conflicts made it impossible for the whole family to get together this year. We're told the Browns had their Father's Day last week over a giant breakfast -- which included pancakes, eggs, bacon, fruit, french toast and cereal.

As for gifts, we're told each of the wives gave Kody a "survival kit" -- some of the basics he needs to have at each house -- like cologne, Q-tips, and dental floss.

How romantic.

Damon

Those women have to have no self-esteem! To prepare a kit for your "husband", because he may forget toiletries at his other wives homes, is demeaning! They should look for jobs in Vegas as human-doormats!

Patricia

It's not demeaning to take care of your husband.

This must hard on them not being able to spend that time together. Glad you had some time before to spend together. Best wishes <3

LORI

UM YES IT IS DEMEANING WHEN 3 OTHER WOMEN ARE ALSO TAKING CARE OF YOUR HUSBAND....MORON

Meanie

These people are human turds. Stupid human turds.

mid

I'm with Damon on this one.

Kathy

I don't understand their situation, but they seem happy. Thats all that counts, right?

Ginger

I watch this show and it is fascinating on so many levels. None of the women are being forced into anything and he's only legally married to one of them. I don't see where any laws are being broken. However, being married to one person is hard enough,I can't imagine trying to stay married to someone who can pretty much do as he wants or he'll go stay with wife # whatever. I do think the new wife, Robin, will be a trouble maker. JMO

Firefly

Who is paying for all these different houses and 24 kids. Is this guy a millionaire or something? Why are they even relevant? I am so sick of reality TV because the youth of today watch this crap and think that is the way to behave. Shows like Jersey shore, Housewives of...... there are too many to jot down but you get my drift. The dumbing down of America. Bring back the old westerns or shows with some sort of a moral lesson like they use to have. Not some show that portrays the idiots involved as drunken filthy mouthed air heads of no substance that have not evolved.

BuffyB

This guy is a controlling douche and these women have no self esteem, best thing they can do is get this guy snipped.

camaguey

Weird doesn't begin to describe this situation. Well...there is "unbelievable," "idiotic," "are they on drugs, the women?" "loveless," "amoral," and did I say WEIRD?!!? Very weird and unheard of. Go live in an island of your own...somewhere else.

Alex

We all know where Cody will be,he will be with his last wife Robin. I can tell that Cody only has eyes for Robin.I wonder if the other wife's can see this? How sad for the other women. Ladies you can do better then Cody.

northern gypsy

sadly...this predator (that's right...i said it) has gotten away with it
he's delusional if he thinks the majority of society accepts this
as for the "sister wives"...damon said it correctly...your being a doormat

b.mclane

I bet the same people on here criticizing this multi partner marriage are all for gay marriage. I say it ain't your business.

tracy

I wonder if it would be OK for any of the wives to take up with another man, should they feel the need. Shouldn't it work both ways?

Billy

I can't understand why this guy is not in jail for breaking the law. Plus, how can he climb on that fat sow all the time. She's a big fat fattie.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments