Lindsay Shoots Commercial During HOUSE ARREST

6/21/2011 4:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Lindsay Lohan's house arrest is paying off BIG TIME -- because last weekend the actress shot a brand new commercial from inside the confines of her apartment ... TMZ has learned.

0620_lindsay_lohan_working_girl_ex
Lohan got in front of the camera for an Internet penny auction site called Beezid.com.

A rep for the company tells us Lohan was originally offered $25k for the job ... which the actress turned down ... but the two eventually came to terms for an undisclosed amount.

We're also told Lindsay was also given a $10,000 credit to spend on the website.

Celebrity justice at its finest.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

Cartman

I heard she settled for hal*****ram of coke and a half a bottle of Smirnoff.

cherry

She makes it so easy to hate her.

Phil

happy to see that she's getting some work. nothing ever against lindsay. in our own way, we're all fkd up. nobody on this planet has their sht together.

ka.02

lesson well learned. how sweet..
my heart just fills with joy.

Reg

Just thought I would comment on this site, oh no I forgot I had a momentarily loss of sanity. Lindsay Lohan is the very reason that people in the real world (aka)anywhere else than America laugh at you people constantly.

Vinsetta

what is funny is she thinks she is worth more than the 25 grand. Oh how far she's fallen. She'll have to give it to that photographer who's suing her for being a deadbeat and stiffing him anyhow. After Dina gets her cut of it. She used to get millions, now down to offers of 25 grand. Hope the IRS finds out about it and takes the taxes out.

Brian

Remember when she had the makings of a killer career ahead of her? And now she's doing ads for Beezid. Dumb a s s.

Vinsetta

Not to mention that this is complete B.S. Lindsay or any other person in Lynwood would not be doing advertising and making a friggen dime while doing time. Believe me, this is not jealously. I'm worth more than Lohan at this point. Sautner was out of her mind ignoring that probation report.

Fat hand puppet

no more lindsay posts.

Dutchguy

Good for her. Did she leave her house? NO.
By the way. I'm the taxman! Let's put them in jail. Let's put them in jail a long time!!. Give me all your money. Have to put them in jail. More for me. Less for you. I'm the taxman!

Vinsetta

She should be doing advertising for Valtrex.

Phreaky

Amazing, not only does she have her coke bloat back, but she is reduced to doing cheesy commercials for websites, really? Her career is over. She is taking everything offered to her at this point. Next she will be hosting Bingo Tuesday at the Mohican.

lala

This is tacky.

attackgypsy

She's under house arrest. So she found a way to work without violating the terms of her house arrest. Nothing wrong with that. Hell, most probation officers would be glad that she can. They like it when people work.

jpm4444

very white trash of her.

She laughs at the legal system. If any of us did half of the things she did we'd be in jail for a while.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments