Ryan Dunn -- Autopsy Underway

6/20/2011 3:05 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

TMZ has learned the Chester County Coroner is currently conducting an autopsy on Ryan Dunn ... to determine, among other things, if alcohol played a role in the "Jackass" star's death.

Ryan Dunn Cause of Death
In addition, we're told the coroner is performing an autopsy on Ryan's unidentified passenger -- who was also killed in the fatal car crash this morning.

As we previously reported, friends claim Ryan had upwards of six drinks before getting behind the wheel ... and driving off a Pennsylvania highway.

So far, no word on when toxicology results will be released.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

Roger

OK. TBH, I'm not surprised at this at all. Yes the man has lost his life but its his own doing. Having a mental attitude and making money out of being Stupid does not get you recognition in my books. I feel sorry for his loved ones, but to think you can get wasted and then Drive is just insane. I think this should Be a message too all JACKASS's. Watch what your doing, being mental is going to get yourself KILLED. And anyone next too you. (The poor Sole) To think that the other person in the car is no longer with us DUE too a MENTAL PERSONALITY who thinks they can get away with anything they want. This just pisses me off that all you high risers think in this manner. Do us all a Favor and DONT DRIVE hire a damn Driver, it wont cost you your life. I Think I have said all there is to say.

Tom C.

Wouldn't this be like having an autopsy on the Stay Puft Marshmallow Man after the Ghostbusters zapped the hell out of it?

Maverick

TMZ Ryan Dunn Post #10 Today.

Yea! WTF cares?

Even Lindsay doesn't get this much attention.

C'mon TMZ. This guy was a complete loser.

LLL09lyn

Seriously HarryPalms shut your fat mouth no one likes you and no one whats to hear your f**** opnion, like I have zero respect for people like you, you peice of shti. same with you LR. like he is DEAD! Have some Mother F'ing respect, all of you deserve to be pumled right now.

deboo777

too bad that other azzwipe bam and his family wasnt in the back seat

Jody

The family of the passenger will get everything this guy owns.

jpierce26

I grew up watching Jackass....CKY2K....Jackass...Viva La Bam....He will be greatly missed. No matter how he and the passenger died....they will be missed.

No comment

Holy moly, who the heck was this guy? He put a car up his anus? How many stories are you going to do on him? He has a prior DUI, and he Tweeted photos of himself drinking, he is reponsible for his own death by driving under the influence and excessive speed. Stop the insanity!

After seeing the car, I hope there is enough of his body to get a blood alcohol content on him.

Kari

I hope TMZ keeps writing about it---this death, and that of the innocent victim next to him, didn't have to happen. What a waste of two lives, and sorrow for those left behind. Keep writing about it--maybe this senseless death can save other lives. Don't drink and drive--simple.

Kelli

I think it's pretty funny that people keep saying "oh who cares" and "it's his own fault" yet YOU KEEP READING THE STORIES, YOU KEEP COMING BACK TO THE SITE.. so clearly YOU care. Have some respect, whether it was stupid or not, he made a mistake and it killed him. If you don't respect him atleast have some respect for his family and keep your ignorant, selfish comments to yourself. What if that was your son, or brother, or friend? How would you feel if people that knew NOTHING about them personally were commenting on how they deserved it? How sad and pathetic. RIP Ryan Dunn, you will be greatly missed. Maybe someday people will learn a little respect and display a little less ignorance.

Nell

I seriously can't believe how much press you guys are giving this story, not only did he kill himself by being stupid but he has killed someone else!!!
Why do these guys think they are untouchable?? Alcohol, a complete lack or regard for safety and a fast car are NEVER a good combination.
RIP to the passenger!!!

Amber

I really want to know who the passenger was, was it his girlfriend or one of the guys he was shown having a couple of beers with? You would think that one of his friends would let it slip that you know so and so is missing and was out with Ryan last night maybe it was them that was in the crash or something. Either way RIP Ryan and passenger, no life deserves to be taken so short even if some people (who's rude comments I have read elsewhere) think so, my condolences to his friends and family.

Junior

It is a sad story.

Just heard the local ABC Philly news state: "The other passenger was another member of the 'Jackass' crew, but his name is being withheld until family is contacted." I wonder who else.

LLL09lyn

HE WASNT DRUNK! ALCHAHOL WASNT A FACTOR YOU PEICES OF ****!

Amber

Junior can you post a link to this because I just checked out all of philly's news articles and there is nothing on there saying that the other passenger could or could not be another jackass star.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments