Jason Segel & John Krasinski

Sex Doll Karaoke

6/22/2011 4:30 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

"Office" star John Krasinski and full-frontal nudist Jason Segel HILARIOUSLY crashed a random girl's bachelorette party last weekend -- and we got the sex doll-filled karaoke footage!!!

0621_jason_video_launch_ex_2

It all went down at a bar in Ann Arbor, Michigan -- we're told John and Jason were hanging out with Emily Blunt and "Community" actress Alison Brie ... when the girls at a nearby bachelorette party asked the guys to sing for them.

John and Jason happily obliged -- with a pretty awesome rendition of "Brown Eyed Girl" -- and we're told, the bride-to-be couldn't have been happier.

joey _ I love TMZ 'til ya piss me off!

Would have loved to have been there!

B

Very cool of them, they seem to be pretty nice guys to do something like that.

Gatanegra

That's why these guys have real fans. Nice to see celebrities who aren't too cool partake in some nerdy fun.

dana

Any real nudists here ? I would like to recommend you to the world's best and largest nudist dating site for world wide nudists , naturists and naked people to share nude photos and experiences and chat with real nudists Lots of fun on http://nudistkiss.com

ERP

It looks like they were having as much fun as the fans!

bindyx0x0

what the hell were they doing in michigan????? i would dieeee of happiness if this happened to me... i LOVE LOVE LOVEEEE both of these sexy men<3

Carl

You forget to mention that John and Emily are married. That might be part of the reason John was "hanging out" with her. Also, Jason, Alison, and Emily are or were shooting a film together.

adopt

2 of the coolest guys in Hollywood, hands down!

Cubanese

I was there and it was totally awesome! They were super nice guys, they were kind of doing a sing off battle with the girls Emily and Allison. Huge fan of them and seeing them was great.

tagme

I didn't think it was possible for me to love John anymore than what I already do, but I've been proven wrong! Cubanese--you were there! I'm so envious!

JustMe

Oh Jason...man of my dreams...*siiiigh*

sarabreda

very cool of them!
Interested in nudist dating, make nudist friends / hang out naked? check out http://www.truenudist.net

AMEEN