Chris Brown

Dodges Parking Ticket

Drops Gay Slur

6/22/2011 11:30 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Chris Brown put the charms on a parking officer yesterday in L.A. -- successfully dodging an expensive ticket -- but in the process ... he hurled another NASTY homophobic slur.

0622_chris_brown_ex_vid_2
Before sweet-talking the cop, Brown accused several cameramen of alerting parking enforcement officers that his car was illegally parked, ranting, "Y'all n**gas is weak. Did you all call them to try and film me? Y'ALL N**GAS IS GAY."

It's not the first time Brown publicly disparaged gay people.

Back in December, the singer got into a Twitter feud with ex-B2K member Raz B ... calling Raz a "homo" and a "d**k in da booty ass lil boy."

Smells like another insincere apology is in the wind.

tmz-top-comments-banner
RALPH 714 RALPH 714

WHY ARE HOMOSEXUALS SO SENSITIVE? I ALWAYS CALL MY FRIENDS GAY SLUR AND IM NOT A HOMOPHOBE, IF YOU LIKE ANOTHER DUDE TO RAM YOU WITH A TUBE STEAK ITS YOUR LIFE, WE DONT CARE. GAY SLURS ARE FUN AND A GREAT CONVERSATION PIECE.

cjs cjs

How about a Poll on whether or not this guy is a JERK! My vote.... YES he is !!

Ben Mallalieu Ben Mallalieu

its not homophobic its just a turn of phrase ffs y does everyone get so passionate bout it people call each other gay all the time it doesnt mean anything

tmz-top-comments-banner
RALPH 714 RALPH 714

cjs cjs

How about a Poll on whether or not this guy is a JERK! My vote.... YES he is !!

Ben Mallalieu Ben Mallalieu

Bubbles The Chimp Bubbles The Chimp

What do you expect from an uneducated fool. This guy is as cool as wearing crocs.

noneofyourbusiness noneofyourbusiness

People say this or that is "gay" all the time. Sh^t. I forgot you CAN'T say what you want in this country anymore without being ripped apart and hung out to dry. I'm sooooooo sick of this! TMZ sure knows how to get some sh^t started........

depplep Keirie420

No one seems to understand the term homophobe. It means to be afraid of homos. I don't believe Chris Brown is afraid of homos.

Boba Lola

Let him say whatever he wants!!!! Stop censoring everyone! I'm no fan of gays, u gonna censor me to??? Delete this?? Ask me to apologize?? YEAH SUCK IT

ryan

the word gay didn't originally refer to homosexual people. Now it's just adapted to that. I think people shouldn't take so much offense to this. It's a common word that everyone uses. People just need to chill. I don't like chris brown but you can't call him a homophobe because he uses the word gay.

mike M - pasadena, ca

Hey...why edit/censor the audio and text of what he said? He said *****S. It's slang, and I hear it 50 times a day. DONT protect him...show him for the piece of garbage he really is.

Stephenson

ok, so the gays are mad because chris brown said "y'all n#$gas is gay. are they (the gays) implying that they are better than "the word chris brown used"? it seems they think they are better if they are so mad about it.

Sarah

Why is it that people think it's no big deal to say someone is being so gay or that something is so gay, but those same people I'm guessing would freak out if a white person said that someone was being such a n**ga? Both are used in a negative connotation to put someone down by either saying they are gay or black, as if one of those things is a bad thing. Both are equally as wrong and Chris Brown is wrong...period.

JENSPAL

ummm, in addition to the gay slur, he also used a racial slur TWICE! Does this make him a racist as well as a homophobe?

Claudia

How many more chances will that little **** get? I'm not much of a Rhianna fan, but no woman deserves to get the beat-down she received from him. The apologies he dished out came courtesy his PR Team. I'm sure they received a bonus for their help. He hasn't changed at all.

Everyones~A~Star

Imagine that? He is wearing a wife beater. Total douche what the hell does he sing anyhow?

debschira

CHRIS BROWN BELIEVES THAT HE IS BETTER THAN OTHERS, SO WHERE IS THE BIG SURPRIZE THAT HE SAYS NASTY, INTENTIONAL, AND CRUEL THINGS TO OTHERS, ESPECIALLY GAYS??????????????????????????? COME ON AND REMEMBER WHO YOUR TALKING ABOUT, OKAY?

Maria

Not so much a homophobe, just a giant douche, and scared ****less of the world outside his (payed for) crib. Just a sad little man, really. Have mercy on this tiny dude, for he doesn't know any better.

Starry

what a joke! hahahaha This post is stupid and retarded. Sad to say it but saying people or stuff is gay is just like cussing. EVERYBODY DOES IT AT LEAST ONCE. And if people like that are offended by the word 'gay', which is something they are, what are they?! Same Sex Lovers. Whatever the new phrase that is coined will mean the same thing. Lil' Wayne said "You ******* scared" on a song and ya'll want to fuss about the word 'gay' from Chris Brown...hahaha some things are just crooked...smh

jen

OMG!! sike..he said "ni**as" too, does that mean he is racist against black people??

Amy

Saying "that's gay" is no worse than saying "you hit like a girl." Both sound hurtful, but nobody ever means them in that context. Everyone needs to take a chill pill. And I don't actually mean that you should go out and take pills...prime example.

Lynnie

Sounds like some of you would not mind the challange of going out on the streets and using these same words meaning thats Gay Ass Ni**a's would bring them here. As for me I was taught better than that and I am surely teaching my children that there is no place in this world for that kind of stupidity.

Brandon

I don't know why people even pay attention to people like that. Do you think that he cares what he said? Of course not, but hes loving the attention that he's getting from it. That goes for anybody, whether you're famous or not. People say stuff to get people ticked off and you only give them the satisfaction when you pay any attention to it. Better to just ignore them and they go away. And while I do believe that you shouldn't disrespect people or call them any name, it still happens. People just need to forget it and move on.