Chris Brown

Dodges Parking Ticket

Drops Gay Slur

6/22/2011 11:30 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Chris Brown put the charms on a parking officer yesterday in L.A. -- successfully dodging an expensive ticket -- but in the process ... he hurled another NASTY homophobic slur.

0622_chris_brown_ex_vid_2
Before sweet-talking the cop, Brown accused several cameramen of alerting parking enforcement officers that his car was illegally parked, ranting, "Y'all n**gas is weak. Did you all call them to try and film me? Y'ALL N**GAS IS GAY."

It's not the first time Brown publicly disparaged gay people.

Back in December, the singer got into a Twitter feud with ex-B2K member Raz B ... calling Raz a "homo" and a "d**k in da booty ass lil boy."

Smells like another insincere apology is in the wind.

tmz-top-comments-banner
RALPH 714 RALPH 714

WHY ARE HOMOSEXUALS SO SENSITIVE? I ALWAYS CALL MY FRIENDS GAY SLUR AND IM NOT A HOMOPHOBE, IF YOU LIKE ANOTHER DUDE TO RAM YOU WITH A TUBE STEAK ITS YOUR LIFE, WE DONT CARE. GAY SLURS ARE FUN AND A GREAT CONVERSATION PIECE.

cjs cjs

How about a Poll on whether or not this guy is a JERK! My vote.... YES he is !!

Ben Mallalieu Ben Mallalieu

its not homophobic its just a turn of phrase ffs y does everyone get so passionate bout it people call each other gay all the time it doesnt mean anything

tmz-top-comments-banner
RALPH 714 RALPH 714

cjs cjs

How about a Poll on whether or not this guy is a JERK! My vote.... YES he is !!

Ben Mallalieu Ben Mallalieu

Bubbles The Chimp Bubbles The Chimp

What do you expect from an uneducated fool. This guy is as cool as wearing crocs.

noneofyourbusiness noneofyourbusiness

People say this or that is "gay" all the time. Sh^t. I forgot you CAN'T say what you want in this country anymore without being ripped apart and hung out to dry. I'm sooooooo sick of this! TMZ sure knows how to get some sh^t started........

depplep Keirie420

No one seems to understand the term homophobe. It means to be afraid of homos. I don't believe Chris Brown is afraid of homos.

Eric C

first off... Im gay and saying "yall n***** is gay" is NOT offensive to me! Secondly, I am from VA... about 15 minutes from where Chris used to live. I am sad to say that he is from VA. He used to be alright, but after the whole incident with Rihanna, he just fell through to me. ANY man who beats a woman for ANY reason is a coward and a low life. PERIOD! He apologized because he HAD to NOT because he wanted to. Back to the issue at hand though... I dont think this is such a bad thing. Yeah, he probably is a homophobe, but it's not like he called the paps ******* or anything. WORDS ONLY HAVE POWER IF WE GIVE THEM POWER!! ....just sayin!

WHOCARES

I'm a lesbian, and I can safely say that I DON'T GIVE A ****. Everyone making a big deal out of someone saying "gay" is retarded. Quit being little wimps about every damn thing.

Christof666

this isn't news. this is stupid. he didn't use either of those words in context. It's like saying if you say "bitch" you're literally talking about a dog. or if you say "**** you" you literally want to have sex with that person. **** all the PC bull****. Oh and I'm in NO WAY a Chris Brown fan! His music is WAY GAY......(see what i did there) lmao

Christof666

Deborah Watson

This CRAZY!!!!!!!!!!!! Now that so many celebrities faces r of gay culture this word is sooooooooo damigiing NOW???? WTF ppl have saying certain words 4 years n none 1 got offened n public so much sheeeeeeeeeeeeesh stop it already. Oh n by the way he did the crime n he did his time LEAVE IT ALONE!!! or better yet stop making him rellivant n just STOP.

BettyVonS

I cant believe the media actually plays into stupid things like this.. I think everyone has used the word GAY as a slang term for stupid.. Just because someone is famous you people hang on every word and put it in whatever context you want.. You are the people who are gay.. (ignorant people re-read slang meaning above..) I like Chris because he says what he wants.. (not a sell-out) - and rhianna-- please that is another excuse to get someone with no talent publicity..

BettyVonS

precious

Seriously??? We all need to stop being so sensitive all the time!!! Why is it ok to joke about race, but not your sexual preference? Why does everything have to be so PC now a days? I'm not saying it's right...I'm saying seriously???? Time to stop bringing so much attention to 1 person saying something negative. Chris Brown just isn't worth the time anymore. Let his dwindling record sales be proof positive of that. Even negative press is still press & I say enough is enough.

Jim

How about if its okay for Chris Brown to make gay slurs, then I get to make "****** jokes".

TK

why are gay people so sensitive when they call each other every name but a child of god. the gay community did not get so worked up when some started calling black people the N word and blaming them for proposition 8 failing in cali nor do the white gay community address the racism in the white gay community but the minute someone say *** or whatever they have one hissy fit after the other

jt

So, using the 'N' word is no longer an issue I guess?!?!

Brandy

soooo he said *****s twice, a term specifically created to traditionally instill fear and hate... yet the only thing they pick up on is the word gay. which is a simple statement of ones sexual preference.... it seems to me either both words should be considered slurs and hateful or gays need to let it go. o.O just saying.

John

Everybody's upset because he insulted the homosexual community, yet nobody cares how badly he insulted the English language.

Baron

Homophobe was a contrived term introduced by gay activists and now used as a verbal club to beat upon anyone who doesn't accept the lifestyle. In prewar Germany anyone who uttered a slur that was considered offensive to the Nazi party was publicly denounced, penalized or imprisoned immediately. Some things don't change except the players and the names over time.

Question: What is worse than a "homophobe'? Answer: A fascist.

Daniela