Chris Brown

Dodges Parking Ticket

Drops Gay Slur

6/22/2011 11:30 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Chris Brown put the charms on a parking officer yesterday in L.A. -- successfully dodging an expensive ticket -- but in the process ... he hurled another NASTY homophobic slur.

0622_chris_brown_ex_vid_2
Before sweet-talking the cop, Brown accused several cameramen of alerting parking enforcement officers that his car was illegally parked, ranting, "Y'all n**gas is weak. Did you all call them to try and film me? Y'ALL N**GAS IS GAY."

It's not the first time Brown publicly disparaged gay people.

Back in December, the singer got into a Twitter feud with ex-B2K member Raz B ... calling Raz a "homo" and a "d**k in da booty ass lil boy."

Smells like another insincere apology is in the wind.

tmz-top-comments-banner
RALPH 714 RALPH 714

WHY ARE HOMOSEXUALS SO SENSITIVE? I ALWAYS CALL MY FRIENDS GAY SLUR AND IM NOT A HOMOPHOBE, IF YOU LIKE ANOTHER DUDE TO RAM YOU WITH A TUBE STEAK ITS YOUR LIFE, WE DONT CARE. GAY SLURS ARE FUN AND A GREAT CONVERSATION PIECE.

cjs cjs

How about a Poll on whether or not this guy is a JERK! My vote.... YES he is !!

Ben Mallalieu Ben Mallalieu

its not homophobic its just a turn of phrase ffs y does everyone get so passionate bout it people call each other gay all the time it doesnt mean anything

tmz-top-comments-banner
RALPH 714 RALPH 714

cjs cjs

How about a Poll on whether or not this guy is a JERK! My vote.... YES he is !!

Ben Mallalieu Ben Mallalieu

Bubbles The Chimp Bubbles The Chimp

What do you expect from an uneducated fool. This guy is as cool as wearing crocs.

noneofyourbusiness noneofyourbusiness

People say this or that is "gay" all the time. Sh^t. I forgot you CAN'T say what you want in this country anymore without being ripped apart and hung out to dry. I'm sooooooo sick of this! TMZ sure knows how to get some sh^t started........

depplep Keirie420

No one seems to understand the term homophobe. It means to be afraid of homos. I don't believe Chris Brown is afraid of homos.

bri22

Homophobia is not limited to irrational fear of homosexuals but also includes disdain, contempt, and prejudice. It is seen in discrimination and bigotry. Chris brown is obviously using "gay" as an insult meant to put down someone based on the perception that homosexuals are somehow inferior.

If you replaced gay with the word black (stop acting black, your so black) it wouldn't be acceptable would it?

buckrogers

he is wrong from what he said, but damn, no one seems to care he used the n word. which is even more messed up. no one should use the n word, EVER!

John

It's too bad that I can't say what I want to say about this azzhole Chris Brown. My comments would get me banned from TMZ. I so want to unload on this douchenozzle.

. . .

Isn't it more offensive to black people??

haley

this is not a homophobic comment! tmz,you guys are really cruel.before you judge chris,look at yourselves,look at what you say about human beings everyday,you guys are like celebrity bullies. I don*****ch ur show anymore cause i feel like you guys just make up stories to bring people down...chris brown was chilling with his friends!and you guys just sit at the edge of ur seat,waiting for him to **** up..sad what our world is coming to. Everyone is a hater.Can you guys ever just say,wow,good to see someone doing better?Chris is trying to relax and get away from negativity,you guys want to bring it to him

Fan

Clearly, anyone using gay slurs is not secure in his own sexuality. Chris Brown, and commenters who support this type of hate, are trying to suppress a memory of their own gay experiences.

Dave

People are too sensitive.

Paul

It's amazing how people can be uptight or so sensitive by everything said now a days. Someone says something is "gay" and GLAAD has to step in and play to defamation card. If someone says, "God you're so STRAIGHT", am I suppose to be offended by that? Should I call upon.....wait, who would I call upon if I were offended by a "straight" slur? That's right, NO ONE, because I'm not overly sensitive. For christ'sake America, quit acting like pansies.

Lauren Ashley

I wonder what he would do if I called him all those names he likes to use... Or maybe we already know.

WTF

I am getting tired of the Gay community trying to make everybody like them . What makes you so differnt then anybody else. Everyone don't like Gay people stop forcing your BS on everyone. Keep the balls out of your mouths and get some balls. stop it all this whining. STOP IT

Ace

Remember when we used to call people: Retards?

Eddie

AHH COME ON ALREADY. GAY PEOPLE NEED TO CHILL OUT. IM FED UP WITH GAY PEOPLE ACTING LIKE CRY BABIES WHEN SOMEONE SAYS SOMETHING ABOUT THEM. NO WONDER THEY ARE GAY. IF SOMEONE DOESNT LIKE GAYS, BLACKS, WHITES. ETC ETC THATS THEIR BUSINESS. GAY IN SLANG MEANS STUPID AND CAN MEAN OTHER THINGS DOESNT MEAN HE MEANT HOMOSEXUAL... SHEESH GET OFF THAT WAGON ALREADY. YOU HOMOS NEED TO RELAX AND STOP BEING A BUNCH OF PAIN IN THE ASSES. NO WONDER THEY WONT PASS THE LAWS YOU WANT THE LAWS YOU NEED PASSED. BEING GAY IS A CHOICE NOT A RIGHT. IF YOUR GAY BE GAY BUT DAMN SHUT UP ALREADY.

44 Magnum

Here we go again. Somebody says GAY and now all the friggin gay people will scream bloody murder. Yawn. I'm getting so sick of all the gay cry babies. Maybe if you would keep your gayness to yourselves...you wouldn't get trashed on. I love women with big breasts...but I surely don't let people know that. So to all you gay people...stop flaunting that you are gay. Be proud...but STFU. Some black guy called me a dumb cracker last week because I almost hit him with my car. He called me a cracker! I should go find the guy and get some white man to go on TV with me to fight for my rights. If I did that...people would think I was crazy. But it's ok for gays and blacks to do it if they get offended. Call Jesse Jackson or the Gay Allience of America. People are such a joke it's pathetic! Cry babies!

buckrogers

he is just a punk in my opinion for what he did to that one singer and what he did on gma. but why isnt anyone pissed he used the n word. i am more pissed at him for using that

Jen

People use the term gay everyday just like people use the term hood everyday! Does everybody who lives in a neighborHOOD get offended when someone uses that term. People are so sensitive. Give me a break! Get a life! There are bigger and far worse things to think about.