George Clooney and Elisabetta -- IT'S OVER!!!!

6/22/2011 8:25 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

It was only a matter of time ... but professional playboy George Clooney is finally moving on from his super-hot Italian GF of two years Elisabetta Canalis ... and her UNBELIEVABLE physique.

George Clooney

The former couple just released a joint statement -- "We are not together anymore. It's very difficult and very personal, and we hope everyone can respect our privacy."

Who's next????

0622_clooney_footer

Previous 15 Comments | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13

Mrs. Gossip

Clooney is doing everything what all guys dream about....... bang hot chicks. Why would he even think about getting married. If I were him I would start banging Tennis players.

S.R.HARALDS

Message for George Clooney: My son didn´t get married until he was 52, and now he is finally happy with a wonderful chinese woman. My blog is: www.baenir.blogcentral.is Under History is a photo gallery. I am a writer, poet, teacher, mystic and then some. Part of my book on prophecies for this generation is on my blog, also many poems.
Hope you find the right one some day. My beautiful daughter-in-law lives out in the sticks in northern China, but what a jewel she is! Sincerely, S.R.Haralds, Reykjavík 24.6.2011.

Linda

Self- centered narcissistic people are the absolutes in the entertainment world. Elisabetta is well-rid of George Clooney. It is such a shame that when he is old he will have burned numerous bridges and will not have anyone by his side.

The fact that he donates his time to bettering the world in which we all live it is again totally in his self-interest and self-gratification. The Mother Theresa's of this world do good works and do not seek recognition for their acts.

Elisa

It'd be ridicuolus if they'd split because of her poor English. Although Mr Clooney spends a lot of time on the Lake of Como and plays in a couple of ads, he has no Italian at all, you can't get any word, and I'm not speaking of anything more difficult than "ciao, buonasera, passa a fastweb"!!

EM

He is a fool!

T Lines

I'm pretty sure the George Clooney is gay and that is why he never seems to connect his flings never ring true. Closetted I'm afraid........

Michal

A girl's physics has NOTHING to do with love. If he doesn't want to live with her anymotre, it's his decision. She had a good ride, loved like a princess and he helped her"carrier " as much as he could. So she sjouold thank him and let him move to the next slut he finds

Angel

George Clooney is DAM hot 'n sexy and a super person to boot. He is not a typical shallow Hollywood celeb - he does alot of humanitarian work. No marriage does not equal gay - many a gay guy has been married. You go George - you can come to me for comfort any day of the week and twice on Sundays :)

Steve

Clooney rules. He's been open about not wanting children and to be married again. He's 50. Screw marriage and to hell with children. If the women he dates can't deal with that then they need to kick rocks and go the hell away. He's not gay. He just doesn't wanna waste his precious time with stupid nonsense. (like kids)

muna

It's a big suprise,Ilove them both and we cann't tell who quit. Elizabetta is very beautiful and she really want to have a family unfortunately she wasted her time with MR: Clooney I hope they can remain friends .

jamie5

I just think George is gay. Sure, he "tried marriage once." THen, uh, he figured out he's gayyyyyy. Clooney cannot under any cir****tance allow his ticket buyers to think he is gay. It would destroy his career as a leading man. Seriously. If you look at these statement they (George and Elisabetta) both put out to the press, it's ridiculous. No one "talks" like that unless they are being coached by a PR firm hired to keep George's fairy tale intact. It's sound forced and fake in print. It's just so obvious it's a PR machine doing all of this.

charlize

Poor George. He is either too immature for the responsibility of marriage or gay and too egotistical to admit it. I use to be a big fan.

Previous 15 Comments | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13