Lohan

Flunks Booze Test

Ordered to Court

6/23/2011 5:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Lindsay Lohan tested positive for alcohol earlier this month ... and has been ordered to appear in front of an L.A. County Superior Court judge tomorrow morning ... and the Probation Dept. wants her in jail.

0910_media_removed_Lindsay_Lohan1
Here's what we know.  Lindsay was tested twice last week.  Sources tell TMZ ... Lindsay tested positive for alcohol on one of the tests and negative on the other.  In both tests, she tested negative for drugs.  One of the tests was administered just after Lindsay had a rooftop barbecue party.

Sources tell TMZ ... the L.A. County Probation Department will ask Judge Stephanie Sautner to yank her out of house arrest and throw her in L.A. County Jail.

And, we're told, members of the D.A.'s office -- will make an appearance as well, to lower the boom on Lindsay.  The D.A. is still handling the DUI probation part of Lindsay's criminal saga.  The L.A. City Attorney is handling the necklace case.

The Probation Department is pissed off because they tried to force Lindsay to take two tests in May but Lindsay's lawyer, Shawn Holley, refused to make Lindsay submit, claiming it wasn't part of her probation.  Turns out it was, so Lindsay subsequently took the two tests, one of which she failed.

The Probation Dept. is also ticked that Lindsay is having parties while under house arrest.

Judge Sautner will hold a hearing tomorrow at 10 AM.  Of course, we'll be there.

CJ

Dust off your orange jumpsuit, Linds...think you're headed back to the slammer.

jpm4444

The L.A. court system should all be thrown in jail for the way they let celebs get away with everything.

Throw her in jail for 6 months and let her get clean.

Be a little inappropriate~

As shocking as the fact that nothing is going to happen to her today in court.

Grandma of Four

Give it up, Linds! Most of us here gave it up a LONG time ago when it comes to you! No respect whatsoever and making a mockery of the law! We can only hope the law will finally be followed!

janet

maybe this time. Per the Sheriff's dept. her house arrest was for her to be confined 'INSIDE' the house.

If she get another slap on the wrist there is no hope.

suza271

Hi guys....

I'm BACK!!! I heard some of you were asking after me and BRW passed along your hellos. My new job has been crazy, and since Lindsay was stashed away, I figured it was a good time to take a break. I can't believe my luck though because I actually scheduled a play-date for the girls I'm watching today from 1pm-4pm EST!!! So, I'll be in the chat (does it still exsist? is there a new password? If so can someone send it to my facebook page?) and watching along with everyone.

WOW! What news...Although I'm more surprised the probation department actually stood their ground and tested her. I heard about this actually on Today. I wonder if Matt Lauer will make any comments!

I have still been lurking here and reading your hilarious comments every now and then. Thanks for the laughs!

Snoogs

Silly little maggot, she is. Feasting off the ineptitude of the California judicial system. Go on honey, get fat and bloated on the corpse of your career while you're at it. The entertainment industry doesn't need or want you. You deliver nothing but headaches.

mannequin

I know it's not their *responsibility* to oversee Lohan, but I do feel sorry for her if this is the kind of "friends" she has. Everyone coddles and enables her and no one seems to really love her enough to impose limits or get her real help.
Her "friends" have failed her, her parents have failed her, the judicial system has failed her, the entertainment industry that overlooks her wrongdoings fails her and the media that feeds off of her insanity has failed her.
She needs psychiatric help and incarceration in the general public, in my most humble opinion.

timbo1963

Lindsay is beautiful. All little people let beautiful people get away with murder. Love you Lindsay

Noname

Why does this bitch keep getting chance after chance only to **** it up again. Seriously they should dig a hole under a jail, then shove her into it. Please make sure to cover it up and forget about it so we don't have to read about her on TMZ ever again.

janet

I just saw the today story with Lauer it was all of 2 minutes he did mention thats why they were blown off on the interview.

Jail time because rehab and probation is not working. How many violations is she up to now?

suza271

She will be ordered to jail today...I guarantee it.

clo

when are they gonna learn and throw her in jail to do time this is ridic... partyin on house arrest!?

themare

Honestly, I don't think the courts know what to do with her. I don't think she really is addicted to alcohol because she passed some tests. If she were the drunk that a lot of people on here claim, she would have tested positive every time she was tested. I think her problem is an "I'll do what I like and no one (not even the courts) can tell me what to do." The FU on her fingernail aptly summed up her attitude.

DK

Puckett, aka Lohan, shhh you are sounding a little silly

Previous 15 Comments | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 | 34 | 35 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments