Kim, Gisele & Ashley -- The Post Workout Hotness

6/23/2011 8:15 AM PDT BY Johnny Lopez

Proving they are mere mortals like the rest of us, Kim Kardashian, supermodel Gisele and "Twilight" babe Ashley Greene were all spotted keeping their rockin' bodies in shape by hitting the gym in L.A. on Wednesday.

0623_kim_gisele_ashley

Being gorgeous takes work.

PG

That not KockROACHian, it's Octomom. Geez TMZ, get it straight.

ha ha ha

Hammer

Speak for yourself tmz

Bubbles The Chimp

Did not know spandex could stretch over Kim's disgusting fake cow ass.

Kenneth

Are you saying that the first one is Kim K? Doesn't even look like her either in the face or the body - course I'm really not used to seeing her in all those clothes. I guess all the makeup she wears can make you look pretty AND slim. I'd like to get a bottle of that for my wife!!

AJFS

Kim looks like a sumo wrestler!

CelebrityTypos

The first one definitely is Kim. She's wearing those Sketchers shoes she is constantly hawking. Guess they don't work judging by those pictures.

@CelebrityTypos

Rocco

2 hot bods, and then Ms Kardashian. El Passo.

devon

and they all smell like fish--especially kim w/her fat thighs.

Susie

I never noticed how much Kim does look like Octomom, minus the 5lbs of makeup. Wow. But seriously guys that is not a nice butt, that is a fat butt, and its deforming looking.
I do not know why she thinks glorifying it is attractive because its not.
Now her sister Khole is a little bit bigger girl all over and is perfectly proportioned and gorgeous for it. Tall, long hair, perfect face even with no makeup, she and the little bit of a small sister are perfect.
I dont get it with allt he Kim and her azz stuff, its just not all that, or actually wayy too much of all that and looks deformed and artificial.

ocgirl

Kim is HUGE! She needs to stay at the gym longer.

Hefe

I feel bad for Kim.

She obviously has what it takes to look great...but it's like she's always a cheeseburger away from going back to this picture.

pat

She looks like a fat cow when compared to the two others pics.

Can't figure out what Humphries sees in her.

SharronPriceSwallows

Kim should not be out in public unless she is all airbrushed up and has a body double doing her shopping. Short stumpy and wide!! Troll Fail.

Susie

Ohhhhhhhh and something else, forgot. Kims belly button could fit a broom handle in IT!!! Its huge and I have been noticing that in this summers bathing suits she has had on.
Go and look at those pictures guys its WIERD. I have never seen one so big and open in my life. I have an inney, but it isnt gapping open like that where you could stick something big in there, cant think of anything other then a broom handle, or a stack of silver dollars? Definately beigger then quarters, ewwww

margaret

Wow! Kim you need to mooooove more or open a Dairy Queen- sheesh!

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments