Kim, Gisele & Ashley -- The Post Workout Hotness

6/23/2011 8:15 AM PDT BY Johnny Lopez

Proving they are mere mortals like the rest of us, Kim Kardashian, supermodel Gisele and "Twilight" babe Ashley Greene were all spotted keeping their rockin' bodies in shape by hitting the gym in L.A. on Wednesday.

0623_kim_gisele_ashley

Being gorgeous takes work.

bailey

haha notice how the other 2 girls are a lot skinnier & gorgeous and then theirs kim a big fat cow walking out of the gym. haha she seriously needs to stay at the gym longer because it's not doing her any good. she needs too lose some weight. girl is huge.
lay off the cheeseburgers fat ass kim.

tamara

Kim has the best body of the three BY FAR! Giselle is anorexic and Ashley is anorexic AND has ugly man calves. I'm no fan of Kim but her body is awesome, she's a real woman, and I'll bet her body is not only the best looking nude but the best feeling too. I guess those of you who prefer Giselle and Ashley like man bodies.

wifey2larry

Why is Kim wearing a jacket in LA this time of year? I'm from Nashville Tn and it is HOT here.

JustAGirl

Kim looks as fat as I do. I need to lose quite a few pounds. I literally just started my workouts this week.

slim4372

only one of these girls is hot.. hint its one whos a mom.

Duke Steele

When did Fatassian and the tranny become hot?

asstird

i think they all look f$$$ing stupid.

Bobbie washington

That looks like her sister courtney. Dont think that is KIM

Jodi

I am not jealous but realistic when looking at these women. I live in Cali and I see women who look like this or better everyday of the week. These women look nice but "gorgeous". I don't think so.

The only reason there are people who think these women are so beautiful is because the media makes them out to be that way and the public buys it.

One last note, Kim K hips are HUGE. She is either pregnant or gained a lot of weight and it all goes to her hips.

JW

Does Kardashian look fat to anyone else? Wide ass and hip and thunder thighs.

Chun LI

Kim's a PIG. Oink Oink

embark

Looking at this pic reminds of a sesame street song.

One of these things is not like the others,
One of these things just doesn't belong,
Can you tell which thing is not like the others
By the time I finish my song?

ed

@tamara

you are obviously a fat ass to be cheering on kim's body and calling gisele anorexic. go get a double frap at starbucks and call your friend on your pink glittered up iphone. fatass.

frankiestage

KK is gonna be soooo fat in five years.

Watching

That's definitely Kimmy with her new Birkin bag.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments