Lindsay Lohan: All I Had to Drink was TEA!!!!

6/24/2011 7:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Lindsay Lohan is adamant she did NOT drink wine, beer or liquor during her stint on house arrest ... insisting her dirty test was caused by a fermented tea that contains a TEEEENY amount of alcohol.

0623_lilo_kombucha_ex

Lohan has been telling friends she's been drinking her favorite kombucha tea again ... the same tea that caused her probation officer to raise a red flag earlier this year because it contains alcohol. The company behind the drink claims the alcohol content is less than .05%.

Of course, the judge ruled that Lindsay is ALLOWED to consume alcohol during her house arrest sentence ... so the dirty test didn't matter anyway.

TMZ spoke with Lindsay about the situation ... and she told us, "I am responsible, and I'm following the rules and obeying my judge and the Los Angeles judicial system."

She adds, " I'd like to do what I must to get my film career back and the respect of directors, actors, writers, studio heads, fans and so on."

EarthAngel

Good thing Michael did not pay for bogus "rehab"....and a crime to be paid for it! I believe he went for the VERY BEHAVIOR he has now resumed within minutes of getting out! Would be the shutting of the mouth re Lindsay and anything connected!!

andyconda

lindsay just got a tramp stamp

ENTER AT YOUR OWN RISK

and underneath it

it says. slipper when it rots off and lays on the floor.

so she does tell a little truth

lou

Blood Red Witch about a minute ago

Yea, why DOES she always look dirty? Is water repulsed by her too?

Does it flow away from her so it doesnt have to touch her?

_____________

Or else it's afraid of catching Lindsay cooties. And how would water clean itself, with more water?

Blood Red Witch

Shar Joy,

Thanks. *blush*

I agree with lu. I love the friends I made here. LL just gives us a forem and is soooooooooo easy to make fun of! Thanks linds, keep it up.

andy,

you are my foot long jumbo dog!

lou

Actually, you're right, Shar Joy. He did and he has.

I wonder if the bus that hit him is okay? I sure hope so.

lou

Oh, she will, BRW, count on it, she will.

andyconda

Blood Red Witch less than a minute ago

Shar Joy,

Thanks. *blush*

andy,

you are my foot long jumbo dog

well damn it missy you are my taco granda

Red Cloud

Nicole about an hour ago
ed 9 hours ago

You people are wackos. Some of you are BLAMING her for cancer patients not being able to purchase BANNED drinks. WOW - Get over yourselves. She did nothing wrong, (regarding yesteday's event). It's the vindictive prosecutors office who are bent on making the lives (of people stuck in this probation hell) worse than it has to be. What they did was WRONG. She WAS allowed to drink alcohol AND she should be allowed to drink alcohol. So asking for an alcohol test, IS and WAS wrong. Do you know how many people are treated unfairly by the probation courts EVERY day? No you don't, because we onnly find out about the prosecutorial misconduct on big name cases. But there are 10's of thousands of poor bastards that are being brow beaten every day by evil, bad prosecutors. So, people - get over your hatred for LL. Being envious of successful people is just gonna kill ya eventually. Get a grip, then get a life.

---------------------
Exactly
The people who think anything else is going to happen legally as a result of the thursday hearing are DELUSIONAL.
As Shawn said Lindsay did nothing wrong and she was only to be tested for drugs not even alcohol and ony until February 25th.
Do people not get that there is legal do***ents which prove that Lindsay didn't violate her probation.
The Judge didn't even have an actual PV hearing just a conference because Lindsay didn't do anything wrong in relation to her probation .

--------------------------------------

DITTO!!! SPOT ON!!!

If you drink tonight, or any night, don't drive. Leave the driving to the sober. Have fun.

lou

Red Cloud advises:

______________________

Good advice. Thank you, Red Cloud.

Blood Red Witch

andyconda 4 minutes ago

well damn it missy you are my taco granda

----------------------

You sweet talker you!

andyconda

RED CLOUD DITTO!!! SPOT ON!!! damn RW does the same thing.,

dude. be yourself. I know it must be horrible to be a nerdy short fat guy hung like a hampster. but Rocky. therte is some one out there for everyone. go ugly early and buy a blow up doll.

If you want one like lindsay buy one that has been used in the projects. and is about done

lou

FUTMZ fizzes:

You never get melted brain cells back. DUIna must have cirrhosis of the brain. Figures.
_______________

FUTMZ - is that anything like a melted grilled cheese on the brain? First time I've ever gotten hungry when discussing Lohan but then I picture her and the appetite dies again. Great appetite suppressant.

EarthAngel

Uhhhh Red Cloud, ed & the notorious Nicole

Darling I LIVE here and believe me NO ONE in the industry is at all jealous of this girl. Are you INSANE or just celeb hungry?? Do not buy into ANYTHING that comes from these parents...it actually is her downfall and the best part of rehab for her...getting away from them!!

Blood Red Witch

FUTMZ 3 minutes ago
andyaconda -

I wasn't going to bring it up, but since you just did - does anyone know why Lindsay LOHAN's clam is already starting to decompose? Doesn't that usually occur after death? I mean.... real, clinical death?
______________

Is she a leper?

EarthAngel

Oops! Actually got serious for a moment....forgive me...it's FRIDAY and maybe a bit freaky!

Previous 15 Comments | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments