Wee Man

Tattoo Tribute to

Fallen 'Jackass' Star

6/23/2011 7:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Ryan Dunn's "Jackass" co-star Wee Man wanted to honor his friend in a way Ryan would appreciate ... so he walked into a tattoo shop and had Dunn's face inked on his leg.

0623_weeman_BN
Wee Man posted the footage online -- in which he says, "How can I do something for Ryan? Well, it's something he'd probably do for anyone of us if it was one of us in the situation. And I'm going to get him tattooed on me."

After the tat session, Wee says, "I wish I was losing a bet ... and Dunn was still here."
062311_wee_man_still

Greg

Did the tatoo artist charge extra for having to work in miniature?

TJ

More like Random "Zero". Ryan Dunn's reckless behavior murdered someone, and could easily have killed others on the road. Shame on anyone who defends him or holds him up as a hero.

Kari

I am sorry for the loss to his family and friends. But I don't understand the "hero" thing on the tattoo. Heroes don't drink heavily and then drive at 140 miles an hour, risking lives all around them. That's not heroic.

Kiko

These guys are so afraid of no longer being relevant that they can't even let their friend die without somehow making it about themselves.

orcaorca

to keystone

Did you graduate from high school? Suffer from Low IQ huh?
Drive drunk much? Been to prison much? As for hiding behind a computer Id gladly say it to Bam and his face what I think. I wa***** by a drunk driver, I live with pain daily cuz of it and financial ruin too. So shut your dunbass math cuz you are an idiot!

Sonja

I think it's cool that his friend (real life friend) paid this tribute to him. I also like that he seemed very sincere and the words that he wished he was doing this because he lost a bet as opposed to losing his friend was a million times more sincere than Bam's little blubber fit on Fox News.

orcaorca

That was dumbass mouth. and Im a was a victim dont know what is up with tmz when i hit add comment

Paulie

A drunken murderer is considered a random hero these days? I know it's his way of paying tribute to a friend, but come on, the guy killed himself and somebody else out of stupidity, completely preventable. I doubt the friends/family of the other guy isn't considering Ryan to be a "hero", he ruined so many lives by doing what he did, no excuses.

Rika

I'm sure if the passengers family or friends see it you can bet they will not think of a random hero .... it actually disgusts me

R

really, a tattoo - he should put his face on a MADD commercial and start doing PSA's. Glorifying who he was when he was alive - drunk, terrible driver, putting others in harms way...that is no hero. Bad form Weeman

CJ

I had a friend die in a single car accident after a night of partying in which his friends thought they took his keys but was unaware that he had hidden an extra set. His closest friends got tribute tattos for him, because they were his friends. Let his friends who actually knew him mourn however they choose. Also, I am not a superfan of jackass but I know that random hero was his nickname for stunts.

cindy

That's so sweet....Weeman.

tracker

@jimmyd, i like your idea. D.D.D. DON,T DRIVE DRUNK/DRUGS...TIME TO START SAVING LIVES.. HONOR RYAN BY KEEPING JACKASSES OFF THE ROAD...

dustin

Pathetic you got a murderer put on your leg who's burning in hell for what he did.
Thank god he didn't kill an entire family etc.\

I was so upset when i first head he died....s*** bag.

JohnnyB

Love all the hate here. He got a tattoo tribute to a friend, good for him. I love how all of you judge what he gets on his skin.

If your parents died from smoking cigarettes would you not be sad they died? It was avoidable and stupid... and could have killed someone else (second hand smoke). Much of stupid ass hyprocrites on this site.