Neil Patrick Harris

On Gay Marriage:

Ready and Waiting

6/25/2011 5:10 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

New York state legalized gay marriage last night -- and you can expect Neil Patrick Harris to be one of the first in line to get hitched.

0625_neil_patrick_harris_gay_marriage_tweet
NPH and his partner David Burtka have twins together, and Neil tweeted this morning the couple has been engaged for years ... just waiting for it to become legal.

There's no backing out now!

MISSTHING

There was a game I played in school where the "TEACHER" would give a sentence to the first "STUDENT", which was pasted around the class until it got back to the "TEACHER" who disclosed what it was. Naturally it was totally different than what the "TEACHER" started out with. Taken into account there is always the joker and *******, so no matter whatever the "TEACHER" starts out to tell you to be the right thing, somewhere or someone will try to change it for their own purpose. Bottom line if you believe in "GOD" just listen to "HIM" and not what everybody else tells or writes about what "YOU" should believe, remember their just jokester or ********!! And if I'm mistaken "HE'S" the only one who can send us to "HELL" anyway, not man!!

Truth

Gross.

Don't hold your breath waiting for the rest of the states to make the same mistake. Meanwhile, all gays can move to NY and get "married".

Cartman

What's a gay engagement ring? A buttplug with a diamond on it?

some guy

There's alot of good antiquing in NY. This message brought to you by the NY Chamber of Commerce.

some guy

RESPECT MAH AUTHORITAH!!
one

Cartman you were fabulous in that role.

CC

Why is it that all the F'd up states think it's important to legitimize these deviant relationships? Coincidence? I think not......

messenger69

Well if GAYS can now legally BUTT **** (I mean Marry) then the rest of should be able to smoke the Mary Jayne.

PLEASE legalize POT next!!!

CC

messenger69 about a minute ago

PLEASE legalize POT next!!!

--------------------------------------------------------------

No, since marriage has been redefined they'll try to tackle plural marriage, marriage to pets, and marriage to minors next. Less important things like their budget, security, infrastructure and the like can wait.....

Let's face it, if some people were 'born' to be homosexual there are also those of us that were 'born' to love multiple people, animals, or younger people whose rights are being violated and this deserves immediate attention by the NY legislature....

Bob Bain

I just noticed that TMZ decided to edit my comment and make it as though I couldn't spell. Hey TMZ, Stop editing comments for your own biased purpose.

some guy

If people can leave money to their pets they should be allowed to marry them. Have you seen some of those guys who fetishize their love dolls into actual people? They'll have names for 'em and feed 'em, dress 'em up. That's hot. Sorry my ADD kicking in.

Curious

From the Bill of Rights

--Amendment 1 - Freedom of Religion, Press, Expression. Ratified 12/15/1791.

Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.--

The passage above not only ensures freedom OF religion, but also freedom FROM religion, as well as the freedom to exercise one's religious beliefs as one sees fit.

Which is probably a good thing since I don't see many folks following the laws in Leviticus or Deuteronomy very closely.

Men who shave are sinners, women who leave the house without a man escorting them are sinners, folks who eat shellfish or pork are sinners.

In fact, even commenting on this board is breaking God's law -
--Do not go around as a gossiper among your people..." -- Leviticus 19:16--

NatTxn

Immoral...

messenger69

@CC

Twice the *******ounds pretty good to me so lets legalize plural marriage Next!!! Now is all I have to do is convince my wife that were doing this for her not me.

CC Thanks for the idea!!!

Carter Swenson

It's not that I oppose gay marriage...I support it. But the thought of Dougie Houser taking it up the poop shoot from Nathan Lane disgusts me.

self-employed

This is deviant behavior. I'm sick of having it forced on the majority of us who know this is immoral. When wrong is right and right is wrong, there is a big problem. It is stated in the Bible. Up next, marry your dog, marry your kid, marry anybody or anything you desire. Who is to say what is right or wrong when you have no moral code to live by? When diviant becomes "normal" we have lost our way. This is an angry, unhappy bunch of people. So they force their agenda on the rest of us. God help us all.