Leona Lewis -- My House is a STEAL at $2.5 MIL

6/26/2011 12:35 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Leona Lewis is saying goodbye to her L.A. home -- and since a lot of celebrity pads are going for TENS of millions ... Leona's is dirt cheap at a paltry $2.5 million.

0625_leona_lewis_launch
The badass 3,946 square foot, Mediterranean-style home features 4 bedrooms, 4 bathrooms and a heated pool -- for those frigid few days when SoCal dips below 70 degrees.

And to give you an idea of the crazy L.A. housing market -- Leona's home is only 7.7 miles away from the legendary Spelling Manor ... which just sold for $85 MILLION.

What a difference a mile makes.

Stiletto

God gave her an extra helping of booty...me like!

McG

Gee, we'll really miss Leona in the States...not!

Leader of the ignorant masses

I's sorry i got lost. I was looking for TMZ, how did i end up on a real estate site?

M

The outside of the house looks like the house they used to film paranormal activity 2. The entrance and the pool area

Jackie

Who is she?

jody

that house is very white. The bathroom is the nicest room in the entire house. It is the only one with any color.

Truth

LEONA'S CAREER THIS SIDE OF THE POND HAS GONE DOWN THE DRAIN. IMMA SURE SHE NEEDS TO SELL SO SHE CAN STAY HER SIDE OF THE POND. MUST SUCK TO KEEP PAYING MAINTENANCE AND PROPERTY TAXES WHEN YOU DONT EVEN LIVE THERE 1/10TH OF THE YEAR.

the real diva

who is leona lewis?

Superman

Not many Americans, including me, have heard of her. So, that's probably why she's not getting the celebrity premium treatment.

A lot of white everything in that house.

Canadasux

While on first look the house is beautiful, there's a reason it's only going for $2.5 million. Who would want a white, sterile look in every room? Bleeeech! It's not a hospital. Besides, the exterior walls of the house make it look very cheap and cubed - like a house on a movie-set.

Susie

We lost our home ;/ Still have 2 daughters, a grandson at home. Please let us live there? :) I am disabled and could use that pool alot!

Susie

Canada, I love white houses and adore the white clean feeling. Also you can see when something is dirty and its time to clean it. Other colors just disquise the beauty of a nice clean house. Just as she has covers on some of the furniture I appreciate her OCD when it comes to her home.
Also helps prevent germs an*****y stuff when you have a small one in the house.

superchicken

Considering the LA market, I think it looks like it actually might be a decent buy. A little out of my range still.

Johnny 5

That IS a really good price for a home of that size with all of those amenities. In the suburbs of most large cities a two-million dollar home of comparable size is not nearly as nice. The only thing I'd get rid of is the canopy over the bed -- too girly. I like the white rooms, it looks clean and tidy.

Just sayn

nice future......but right NOW it is in need of some FENG SHUI.

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments