David Duchovny and Tea Leoni -- Separated

6/29/2011 4:15 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

David Duchovny and his wife Tea Leoni separated today ... TMZ has learned.

Tea Leoni

Sources close to the couple tell us ... although David and Tea are taking time apart, they have not decided if they will file for divorce.

David and Tea were married back in 1997 -- and briefly separated in 2008.

The couple has 2 children together -- a 12-year-old daughter and a 9-year-old son.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7

dipporta

David should be with Gillian!They are made ​​for each other!
Come on David, go to London! ^___^

Saggia

I hope things work out for them both...say what you will but at least they tried. Just because a relationship ends doesn't mean it was a failure. Can't blame Tea for sticking around as long as she did - whatever his faults, addictions or proclivities may be, one thing is undeniable - David Duchovny is smokin' hot.

Carolyn

Glad she parted ways with that loser Duchovny. She's an amazing, intelligent, strong woman who certainly doesn't need some horny, cheating wanna-be actor "clinging" to her. Tea' you rock - Duchovny... uh.. you're snot. (LOL, that's the only thing I could think that came close to rhyming.)

rikki

Just because someone cannot keep it in their pants does not mean they are going to be child molesters.

J Roscoe

Always has a celeb crush on Tea Leoni. Not sure what she's like in real life, but she always had a "down to earth" vibe that I dig. I wish her luck and happiness with whatever the future holds.

KAK

TL got what she deserved. She couldn't wait to use him for publicity by blabbing all about their relationship and sex life to every interviewer who would listen when he was the hottest thing on television. Fast forward twelve years and her sex life gets her headlines once again.

concert

Thanks,I think this is better topic for me. I get some benifit by this topic. You can't go anywhere without some type of stimulus coming at you but it's effective. To requried atopics, It is also so much important for us.

mtntexas

It only took my dogs about an hour to seperate so these two must have really been hung together.

en Todo Momento!!

geeze. i mean i know he's a sex addict, but it took them that long to pull them apart??! radical surgery or just stuck it out, i wonder..

All_Over_It

I didn't know they wee back together?? THey are really an odd looking couple anyway.

LUISA

..good for him, it's time to move to London

marisa

me parese que tiene viajar urgente a londres

Tanya

People rather malicious essences as I see. Do not listen to them, David. You the good guy, and they do not know that speak. Success to you.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7