« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Hulk Hogan: Linda is 'Delusional'

6/28/2011 1:00 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Hulk Hogan is firing back at his ex-wife Linda -- claiming she's just plain "delusional" for accusing him of violence during their marriage ... insisting he "never laid a hand on her."

0628_hulk_hogan_audio

Hulk phoned-in to the "Bubba the Love Sponge Show" this morning to set the record straight with Bubba himself -- telling the DJ that Linda's claims of abuse, which she made this morning on the "Today" show, are "a cold, blatant lie."

He continued, saying there's "no reason" to defend himself against Linda -- calling her a "non-issue" who's "still riding on the Hulk Hogan name."

Hulk tells Bubba -- Linda is just another hater trying to exploit him, adding, "Just take her and put her in the same category with the Iron Sheik and the Ultimate Warrior. They all belong together."

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

lander

he's too kind. should just call a spade a spade - goldigging psycho hell bent on ruining a man's life... like the vast majority of women.

Alisha

I agree. I think she's just wanting her name out there and hating that she's back to being a nobody now that they're divorced. Linda, no one has ever cared about you and nothing has changed :)

jpierce26

I wish Linda would stop being bitter that he has moved on and is doing good with his life. She is STILL trying to live off his fame. Does she really think anyone is going to buy that crap? Hulk loved Linda. The divorce was hard for him. Wasn't hard for her at all moving some teenage kid in to a house that Hulk built. She needs to get over it and move on.

Rotten Puppets

He doesn't need to single out the Iron Sheik! I would like to see him put the Camel Cluth on Hogan and his goofy 1/8th of a Mullet.

kar

The lime light has faded and now Linda needs more attention in her life. I don't believe any of her claims. It's bad enough she dates a guy the same age as her daughter, how sick is that! Get a life Linda and leave the Hulk alone.

Marilyn

Not interested in Hulk of Linda, but that escalator sign to his right is funny.

Sloane

someone can be horrendously frightening and intimidating when they are his size on steriods flailing their arms wildly around, eyes bugging out, screaming with their fa all red and veins bulging out!

knew a woman 10 years ago who went through this
her huband never layed a hand on her
but
he terrified her with his rage almost daily

but to me and the rest of the world he seemed a wonderful guy-good sense of humor-easy going
his face to the world was very different from the face she lived with

eventually she realized she did not have to take this-it was abuse- he didn't have to hit her
she did fear for her life at times worryig he'd get carried away and hit her or choke her

he controlled the finances etc. so finally she fled to a woman's shelter, called the cops and got a lawyer

so I know the face we see may not be the real face of the person behind closed doors if they're in a roid rage...or just raging!

not saying who is lying but her story is believeable because of what I've seen

??

No he never suffered any of those side effects from steroid abuse; like rage. He is so over (as is she), they should just ride off into the sunset together or with there much to young new loves.

lander

Sloane:
>>not saying who is lying but her story is believeable because of what I've seen

and that, my friends, is the female rationalization hamster rolling at full speed. such a sight to see.

sportbusvinny

They need2get off the TMZ short bus and onto the sportbusses of vuiinnys

ginny

talk about roid rage...

bet my ass she was concerned multiple times during their "union."

who would mat=y that beast anyway?

Nicole

SHE SAID..., HE SAID.
UNFORTUNATE, NEITHER HAS ANY CLASS !

jpierce26

It is funny how none of this BS came out until now where her 15minutes have gone up. She said she never ssaid anything when the children were little and didn't want to take his career away. HELLO>>>>your kids have been grown for years and you still didn't say anything nor said anything during your divorce hearings. Yep, you've gotten very cozy with the name Hogan.

lalaland

Marilyn: I just hope that escalator sign isn't at the Beverly Center, since that that escalator was getting a 'make over' the entire time I lived down there. And I left four years ago.

Paulie

The hulk isn't as innocent as he likes people to believe, I'm no Linda fan either but I can believe she did go through some scary roid moments with that guy. Both of them are effed up, who cares.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments