« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Linda Hogan: I Was Afraid Hulk Was Gonna Kill Me!

6/28/2011 10:35 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Hulk Hogan's ex-wife Linda Hogan says she lived in constant fear while married to the wrestler -- claiming he would become so consumed in violent rages ... she thought he would kill her.

Linda sat down with Matt Lauer on the "Today Show" to talk about her autobiography -- "Wrestling the Hulk: My Life Against the Ropes" -- in which she details Hulk's alleged violent behavior.

She writes, "[Hulk] tore my shirt. He threw lamps. He held me down on the bed with his hands around my throat during arguments, slamming doors, pounding walls. I was always afraid he would kill me in one of his rages."

When Matt asked if Hulk ever showed remorse for his actions -- Linda replied, "He did not feel remorse — and to this day he’s never apologized for any of his actions."

Calls to Hulk weren't returned.

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

Mike

She is a lying bitch who left him for a 20 year because that kid wanted to say he banged a NAMILF (first two are Not a, AND I KNOW YOU KNOW THE REST). She needs to just go ahead and ride off in the sunset because she obviously is deceitful, but I guess she needs the money and that minute or her 15 minutes of fame!

PIG!!!!

Amy

Did someone mention sex tape? Gross! Would that be under the Grannies category?

HarryPalms

Oh, why didn't he kill her???... maybe body slam her (on camera, of course)

Amy

Her kids are adults now but I still feel sorry for them to have this hot mess as a mother..totally selfish on her part. It will be interesting to see what they have to say about this

ed

she wasnt that afraid when she was spending his money.

get a life ho

Linda is white trash sans the trailer !

So is the Hulk ! They deserved each other .,

The fruits of the roided out relationship is
one man looking daughter and a retarded goofball son

BruceH

There is abolutely no reason for a man to physicaly or mentally abuse a woman. But,it always seems like this stuff comes out when there is a book to sell.

JimmyCrapCorn

she stank
ida beat her too

Marty

So if a man takes steroids and his testicles shrink to the size of olives what happens to a woman on steroids? Her ovaries shrink?

I wonder what Hulk Hogan's real voice sounds like? High pitched and shrill?

rose

Domestic violence is a serious subject. I've experienced it first hand, so I am not going to pick sides of who's the victim. However, if he was as violent as she describes, I would have left a loooong time ago. Especially if their kids were only children when this began to occur. As a mom, I put my child first, and if my husband were violent I would put reputations to the back of my mind and put safety first. Instead of plugging my book on the Today Show, I'd be reaching out to women at battered shelters, spreading my story and compassion.

Kari

WHY WOULD ANY PERSON STAY AFTER THE FIRST ASSAULT? IT'S A NO BRAINER--GET OUT ALREADY. SHOULD HELP SELL HER BOOK, HOWEVER--BUT I CAN'T IMAGINE TOO MANY PEOPLE INTERESTED IN THIS FAMILY.

ooo

i dont believe her at all, i think all she wants is attention, like damm woman leave the men alone already

Angela

This woman is the one who is crazy, he kissed her butt and she still was not happen. Now she will do anything to make money at his expense. WHAT A TRAMP!!!! Now she needs to get her own life and leave him alone.

Keith

I'm not saying Hulk Hogan is innocent, I'm sure he had his moments, but Linda has absolutely no credibility. She's the same lady who had a midlife crisis, started acting like her daughter and started dating her sons friend 30 something years younger than herself. Plus it's been obvious she's after money since the divorce. What I'm trying to say is ... well... she's an idiot.

cochino

Kudos to Matt Lauer. First Lilo, now this loser. What garbage can are you going to look into next?