Lindsay Lohan: I Can't Deal with the Outside World!

6/29/2011 3:49 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Lindsay Lohan is suffering from post-incarceration syndrome ... courtesy of her friendly, neighborhood paparazzi.

0629_lilo_apartment_tmz_composite_ex_2
Lindsay -- who is free to party in the outside world for the first time in more than a month -- is telling friends she's scared to leave home, largely because she thinks there's a bounty on her head in the paparazzi community.

So LiLo is planning to do the same thing she's been doing for the last 35 nights -- chill out, relax, and put her feet up ... in peace and quiet, in the company of sister Ali and a few buds.

Where is our Lindsay and what have you done with her?!

Previous 15 Comments | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11

AddieTrish

Yeah RIGHT! We will see her out at the clubs the very night she is released!

Linda

She needs to move out of CA. if she ever wants to have a life. She must like all the drama and media.

some guy

@Jay

I understand what you're saying. Lindsay has been given so many chances, and she's failed of them. Why trust her now?

I'm hoping this time she will beat her demons. I'm hoping that she will live a happy, relatively normal life in Hollywood. I'm hoping in the future I'll be able to see Lindsay in a movie and it's not an inside joke. Hoping for alot of things, I guess...

Not that I'm a follower, but it wouldn't be Christian to give her one more chance. I really think this time will be different.

some guy

@Jay

"...all..."

R34

angel fernandez 23 hours ago

hey baby i know if you turn your life over to christ jesus he will handle all your problems and everything else around that beautiful heart and mind of yours

---------------------------

The last thing we need is another coked up religious nut in this world thanks!!

clubkid

Poor Lohan. Clueless as ever!

Previous 15 Comments | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11