Lindsay Lohan: I Can't Deal with the Outside World!

6/29/2011 3:49 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Lindsay Lohan is suffering from post-incarceration syndrome ... courtesy of her friendly, neighborhood paparazzi.

0629_lilo_apartment_tmz_composite_ex_2
Lindsay -- who is free to party in the outside world for the first time in more than a month -- is telling friends she's scared to leave home, largely because she thinks there's a bounty on her head in the paparazzi community.

So LiLo is planning to do the same thing she's been doing for the last 35 nights -- chill out, relax, and put her feet up ... in peace and quiet, in the company of sister Ali and a few buds.

Where is our Lindsay and what have you done with her?!

some guy

Ehhh really don't the energy to troll anymore.

lala

Well, she is right. I don't even remember what she got in trouble for originally. They're like trying to kill her. PS. Lindsy dye your hair back to auburn or dark browish.

Muppet

She must be waiting for someone to offer her money for the first pictures of her leaving her house arrest. That's not going to happen so she'll be sitting inside a long time! I don't believe a word that comes out of her mouth anymore. When she's sober for a year and stays out of trouble, maybe then she'll start winning some fans back!

Rogue Warrior

I'm aBOUT 12 BEERS INTO MY 18 PACK, now I'd DO gc!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ball`s has no Ball`s

Stay home,please?!!!!

Ball`s has no Ball`s

Stay home,please?!!!!

Ghost Rider

I bet RW drinks the imported coors light from Utah. They have a 2.9% alchol volume rate. I would like to hear about him drinking an 18 pack of Mickeys 12 beers into it. LMFAO!!!

some guy

@Lindsay

I think I found the funniest thing I wrote today:

David Jong 14 hours ago: "Mike, how many times did that Chipotle close down b/c you cleared out their inventory? I heard there were only scraps left."

MoonDust

David Jong, I am trying to decide what to think about you....

Hollie

she climbed out the window and disappeared into the smog before you guys posted this. ahahahaha

some guy

@MoonDust. I'd be content if you thought I was funny. I think the only ones that get offended are the ones with something to hide.

themare

Wow! I guess Lindsay is really an outsider now in Hollywood. E! News didn't even do a story on her last night.

some guy

I hope people don't think I have ulterior motives. I just want to see her do well.

some guy

Pretty sure I've damaged my own health a little since I started doing this.

some guy

Honestly, I've been seeing this big Hollywood romance in my head. I kinda like the story. I just hope there isn't a shell of a human being at the end.