Lindsay Lohan -- Free To Roam Today

6/29/2011 9:20 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

It's been thirty-five days since she began her grueling house arrest -- and now, Lindsay Lohan is moments away from sweet, sweet freedom.

0629-lilo_EXD_free

The tracking device placed on Lindsay's ankle will be removed -- probably this morning -- and she will be free to roam the streets of Venice -- and beyond -- as she pleases.

Lindsay will then sign a house arrest completion form, which will then be forwarded to the L.A. County Sheriff's Department.

But Lindsay is not out of the woods.  She's on probation for the jewelry heist and must complete her 480 hours of community service.  She must also enroll in a "shoplifters alternative class" -- yes, we love that too -- and undergo psychological counseling.

But Lindsay will no longer have to endure the calamari that just doesn't travel well.  She's free to eat at Gjelina again, where the calamari is always fresh and crisp.

Regulator

Bottoms up, Lindsay! I hear PA is a great this time of the year to take a quick drive on the open roads!

I don't eat chips

faceplant in 3...2....1....

Home Skillet

To those people who think she won't ever work, again: I'd also remind you that Charlie Sheen is about to ink his new show, that Mel Gibson remains employable, Chris Brown continues to record music and Michael Vick just came off a banner year in football. Lindsay Lohan will be on your screen again, whether you like it or not.

anony

"Calimari"?
Is that some kind of lesbian sex reference?

jeff

Saw the freeway warning alerting all of California of this news.

Due to the long holiday weekend, she'll be busted, found unconscious somewhere, or in a car wreck by monday night.

The streets will again be safe next week.

MyOpinionOnly

I give her a month before she screws hersel****ain. The only one I feel for is Shawn as I'm sure that lady pops more Tylenol than most when this crazy bag is around. Do you think she dreads everytime her cell rings and it says "Lindsay"....I know I would. Lindsay is a joke and moron. Good luck with that so called "career" you think you have left. Lol....

some guy

@Lindsay

I think you should go to Chuck E. Cheese to celebrate.

I doubt Gino or Duina ever took you there while you were growing up.

Ghost Rider

Now she can go out and pick up the latest copy of Vanity Fair, with her good buddy Emma Stone on the cover.

Melissa

That was over way too soon *whines* I was so enjoying not reading about her every single day.

some guy

"Heed My Word, All Ye Trolls"

If I catch ya, I'll eventually find ya!

some guy

Kinda missed you guys

Was kinda boring reading about all these "celebrities" in Hollywood.

I don't eat chips

"Lindsay Lohan will be on your screen again, whether you like it or not."

Oh, I don't doubt that (and soon) but I'm guessing not in a good way.

Seal Team 6

@Home Skillet

All men. That does make a huge difference in this industry. Bothersome women who are addicts and "sluts" don't do well. Tara Reid is 100% right about that.

some guy

And remember, Lindsay: Snapple(c) has a wide assortment of refreshing, unfermented flavors that can beat any ol' urinalysis.

Seal Team 6

Also, unless a producer or someone bankrolls her insurance, like Gibson did with RDJ, forget it. Nice girl Winona, who was well liked and talented, is just not able to restore her career because of a five-year probation (ridiculous) and the insurance-issue fallout from that. Winona, who actually had had Oscar noms and was well respected in her craft.