Lindsay Lohan -- FREE AT LAST!

6/29/2011 11:13 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Lindsay Lohan's painfully relaxing stint under house arrest is finally OVER!!!

Lindsay Lohan Released

According to the L.A. County Sheriff's Department, Lohan was officially released at 10:20 AM ... ending 35 arduous days of sun-tanning captivity.

We're told Lindsay is still inside her Venice, CA condo ... preparing to roll over to the Downtown Women's Center to perform her community service.

tmz-top-comments-banner
WaxOnWhacksOff WaxOnWhacksOff

I am still pissed off that she has had it so damn easy. She should have done the jail time.

grandma cracker grandma cracker

James Hetfield says "the soothing light at the end of your tunnel, is just a freight train coming your way"

Joanne Joanne

Harvey, she still has to complete 480 hours of community service. How long does she have to do it? I can already predict that she will be back in court on this one! Oh...sorry judge...I couldn't finish my court ordered community service because I'm soooo busy being an actress!!!!!

tmz-top-comments-banner
nothing nothing

she has been abused by fame, and therefore has ended up confused and unsure of her future.

mannequin mannequin

I've gotta admit; if that were me, I'd have 2 or 3 days of shopping and dining out before I hit my CS. It's a good sign; wishing her the very best.

sweetdee88 sweetdee88

thank god! can she please stay out of trouble for a couple months so we can stop reading about her! please lindsey be good!!

WaxOnWhacksOff WaxOnWhacksOff

grandma cracker grandma cracker

Joanne Joanne

Nicole

lou 3 minutes ago

And I really do wonder about Nicole's take on things if Lindsay's drinking turns tragic, which it very easily could.

------------
I've always said that Lindsay was extremely fortunate that no one including herself was seriously injured or worse in any of her DUIs. If she got another after everything that has transpired i would be done

Rogue Warrior

TMZ has got to give us an update as to her attire worn to CS, then I'M SURE, Linds will go to dinner this evening, but WHERE???

Where is the AK and CA coverage TMZ????? They should do a who'd you rather!

Now get back to the CBR!

LL's Dirty Dong

This hag ho is not wanted in Hollywood. She is not wanted at Chateau Marmont. We will shun her at all Sunset bars and clubs and all the rest in Hwood proper.

Go clean up your act loser and be nice to peeps in the shelter...cuz the time I spent with you was just hell. You are a user and an unstable psycho. Instead of going to CS you should go straight to the shrink.!!!

Areader

That's great news for Lindsay!

The Hollywood Sun

The Hollywood Telegraph, June 29, 2011
LOHAN BEYOND THE LIFE OF CRIME
By JAMES C. L'ANGELLE, Telegraph Editor

HOLLYWOOD, Ca.--Now comes the tough part: Reintegrating back into an uncaring society that has no compassion for reformed criminals, and alienation from those who abide by the laws and suffer daily from all the restrictions of playing by the rules. Then there's the difficulty of finding a job when the employer discovers she has just been released from incarceration. And what about all of the shallow friendship she earned by being a convict; all the deadbeats and bums who took advantage of her at the rooftop parties, she will immediately lose their respect.
It's going to be really tough on Miss Lohan for awhile until she overcomes all these obstacles.

magmax

There is no treatment or cure for stupid. Next up: She's going to cause some kind of brawl at the women's center at some point.

R

The List: 1) Go back to red; 2) Stay away from Sam; 3) Stay away from Mom and Dad; 4) Hire people to keep you fronted from tmz,etc.; 5) Do all your community service asap; 6) Get connected with an Ann-Margret role.

LL's Dirty Dong

Nicole:

But it's ok for an alcoholic addict to drink? It's ok for her to lie to reporters about drinking? It's ok for her to hurt people with no remorse? Do you know her? Cuz I do and YOU have it wrong

Ghost Rider

Whod you rather? Emma Stone or Lindsay Lohan? I can see Emma winning at around 70% imo.

BarrysConspiracyWorld

She'll cebrate by continue being unemployed and doing the exact same thing she did under house arrest.

MyOpinionOnly

Nicole - Ahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahah...glad to seee you still live in the land of the delusional! Fair my azz....

LL's Dirty Dong

Over. I say lack of interest in her as an actress will send her into tailspin and sh'll make it through a bender over Christmas and check into yet another rehab she learns nothing from

jack-55d79

Just good luck Lindsay Lohan. Time to prove the haters wrong, because if not you're doing them a massive favour.

dman