Lindsay Lohan -- FREE AT LAST!

6/29/2011 11:13 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Lindsay Lohan's painfully relaxing stint under house arrest is finally OVER!!!

Lindsay Lohan Released

According to the L.A. County Sheriff's Department, Lohan was officially released at 10:20 AM ... ending 35 arduous days of sun-tanning captivity.

We're told Lindsay is still inside her Venice, CA condo ... preparing to roll over to the Downtown Women's Center to perform her community service.

tmz-top-comments-banner
WaxOnWhacksOff WaxOnWhacksOff

I am still pissed off that she has had it so damn easy. She should have done the jail time.

grandma cracker grandma cracker

James Hetfield says "the soothing light at the end of your tunnel, is just a freight train coming your way"

Joanne Joanne

Harvey, she still has to complete 480 hours of community service. How long does she have to do it? I can already predict that she will be back in court on this one! Oh...sorry judge...I couldn't finish my court ordered community service because I'm soooo busy being an actress!!!!!

tmz-top-comments-banner
nothing nothing

she has been abused by fame, and therefore has ended up confused and unsure of her future.

mannequin mannequin

I've gotta admit; if that were me, I'd have 2 or 3 days of shopping and dining out before I hit my CS. It's a good sign; wishing her the very best.

sweetdee88 sweetdee88

thank god! can she please stay out of trouble for a couple months so we can stop reading about her! please lindsey be good!!

WaxOnWhacksOff WaxOnWhacksOff

grandma cracker grandma cracker

Joanne Joanne

some guy

In case you forgot, here's how it goes:

If I had to choose between rescuing you or a dog from a burning building, I'd save the dog. Then I'd try to put the building out.

lou

Oops, looks like David Jong just had a melt down.

"Clean up on aisle 13, please."

nof

It's onward and upward now for Lindsey -

A complete career reversal -

Nof can see the future -

And it's Rosy.

help this young woman

Yes. Soon enough, there's going to be some kind of terrible drama at the women's center - if she actually goes herself. I've decided: I'm NOT going to do it for her. She can fire me, but she won't. NO ONE else would deal with her BS. Last night, she threw a thousand-dollar vase at a five-thousand-dollar TV cuz she didn't like the commercial. Who does that?

I'm gonna write a book.

some guy

Ugh I think i need to look at flowers or something... BRB

lou

LL's Dirty Dong said:

She thinks that she is a star and that everyone else are "icky"

-------

Yeah, I think she's managed to spread that message loud and clear. Too bad you left, I was just getting into your messages.

Dragon Tattoo

Is not Lindsay's fault, is the LA judges who are star stroke. If you are a star or were relevant at one point or another like Lindsay used to be you can get away with the laundry list of crimes she has committed. But only "stars", not the regular Joe/Jane.

vorlon

Nicole about an hour ago
If she got another after everything that has transpired i would be done

Suuuuuuure you would. You would just stick you head in the sand again trying to come up with more excuses for her bad behavior.

lou

Dang, LNor, the problem with your posts are that they sound too darned close to the truth, and therefore, rather sad rather than funny.

You're doing too good of a job of it, methinks.

lou

I dunno, Vorlon. Maybe even Nicole has her breaking point. Maybe she had to pick up after LL's DUI mess or something. Or who knows. Hate to say it but I think we'll find out the answer to this one at some point...

some guy

I'm crying right now.

andyconda

Jay 22 minutes ago

MyOpinionOnly less than a minute ago: David Jong - For someone who posts about 100 times on each story, you sure have some cahjones to call someone else a troll. Just saying
_________________________________________________________

HAHA LOL, I went to check his posting history since he accused me of being on TMZ too long and he has posted OVER 100 times TODAY! This is post number 9 throughout the day for me which is more than my usual).

What I am a troll because I dont want an update everytime Lindsay Lohan takes a freakin dum

damn yhis is why i will post once in a while.

no need to say any thing because you have it all rapped up..

Right to the point. of never never land. see whats on here tomorrow. please promise me some of you will not leave here unless you post about your morning poop and a danish, throw in a bunch of garbage about nothing. Damn and what ever you do stay corny lord knows thats always amusing

lou

nof 9 minutes ago

It's onward and upward now for Lindsey -

A complete career reversal -

Nof can see the future -

And it's Rosy.

________________

Yeah, it's Rosy, alright, Rosy Palmer.

vorlon

Rogue Warrior 52 minutes ago
WISE LIST, however I'd prefer #6 to be, she get CONNECTED with Rogue Warrior!

Yeah just what she needs another unemployed, abusive slack jaw to sponge off of her.

some guy

Whew... that drink was delish.