Rihanna

Gets Groped ... by Rihanna

6/29/2011 10:30 AM PDT BY Johnny Lopez

Rihanna knows a good thing when she sees it ... and grabbed her own ass while performing at Staples Center in L.A. last night.

0629_rihanna_Splash

She's a very hands on artist.

heather

lol @ the girl texting... love those shoes though

some guy

@Rihanna

Srsly if this whole Chris thing doesn't work out, gimme a call

FYI I'm into schoolgirl outfits.

Bubba

Any female singer who "dresses" like this when performing and/or groping herself or getting groped, is worthless cr@p to me. That's why I don't give a **** about Britney Spears, Madonna and Miley Cyrus to name some other "artists".

some guy

@Bubba eh so what are you trying to say? Sex doesn't sell?

I like Rihanna's music. I think some of her songs are pretty good. I just wish I knew for sure that was really her singing.

some guy

I ever mention I wanted to punch Johny knoxvil b/c I saw him in a bar in jersey and he was singing a cover? AND I had to pay a cover?

Diamond

"haters with flat asses" I think rihanna is one of them. And she's flabby. And she probably an undercover hater of beyonce. She was already talking shi about ciara on twitter once. Her record company making more money than her. She's just a tool. Don't get it twisted. And she looks like a skank.

some guy

If i went to a show and the band was lip synching, I'd show them this website on medieval torture I was checking out earlier.

Tim

I don't wanna get racial or anything, but "Stupid is as Stupid Does."

Hope your demographic continues to be thugs and wannabe gangstas.

I thought the demographic consists mostly of white kids from the suburbs. Word...........

some guy

@Tim

Some of the 'burbs in Jersey, 'wannabe gangstas' and 'white kids from the suburbs' are kind of the same thing.

Glynn

She's gross.

Tim

@ David Jong ..........Yeah " kind of". Ckeck out the audience in the backround of that photo. Looks like the United Nations....Bwahhhaahhahahaa

Tim

@ David Jong . What cover was knoxville singing?

mark

I think her body is rockin in this pic! Sure...a barely there outfit...but it is a costume and a sexy one...which in any medium....sex sells. May not like it...but it does...so it's not just musical artists. Look at every clothing add, perfume, even cars now. It all has to have some sort of sexual element. That Digiorno on the Rocks commercial...the one with the girl looking like she is performing oral copulation on the ice cube in front of the bartender....that's used to sell a drink? So yeah...sex is everywehre...but she does look hot!

Twilight

Oh, for the long gone days when Aretha Franklin sang "RESPECT" and women actually acted like they wanted it.

blackgirlwhiteguy

Rather tacky! Whatever happened to relying on your God given talent to garner attention?

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments