Tracy Morgan

... From Gays to 'Retards'

6/29/2011 6:24 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Tracy Morgan seems hell-bent on offending every minority group he can ... add the mentally and physically disabled to the ever-growing list.

0629_tracy_morgan_BN

Tracy warned his audience at a performance in New York City this weekend, "Don't ever mess with women who have retarded kids."  The audience groaned, but Tracy didn't stop:  "Them young retarded males is strong.  They're strong like chimps."

But more was yet to come.  Tracy reminisced about a girl he once dated, describing her as "a cripple" with a prosthetic arm, a mechanical larynx and a portable dialysis machine.

You'll recall, earlier this month, Tracy drew fire for another performance, in which he said he would stab his son to death if he spoke in a "gay voice."

Tracy apologized for the comments about gays, but now we gotta ask ...

jess

i agree with pusky!! HE IS A COMEDIAN!!! look at all the other comdians that insult other people, do you see people going after them? examples: larry the cable guy!! he makes fun of everyone, george lopez - he makes fun of his own race!!!

people just need to get a little bit thicker skins and realize that tracy morgan is a comedian and he makes fun of people for a living!!!

some guy

@Tina

If things don't work out, give me a call. I'm in the Book.

some guy

I don't like to think of myself as an insult comedian.

I've defended people who I thought did the right thing, as well.

jxtr

He's an ugly person inside and outside.

some guy

I believe that when people can only spew out hate and vulgarity, they aren't the sharpest tool in the shed.

Tracy how's that Mensa application coming along? Still getting through the questionnaire?

Faust

People...he's a comedian. It's a joke. Get over it. Seriously! Some people laugh, some don't...oh well.

How do you kill a retard? Give him a knife and say "Who's special?".

some guy

Or are you still having trouble with the envelope?

some guy

@Faust

I lol'd

KatCe26

People who go to see Tracy Morgan should know what to expect. Don't go see his performances if you don't like his type of comedy. He's PERFORMING!!! Comedians tell JOKES!!! If he was saying this in a serious conversation then it's different but he was working which means telling jokes.

Amber

This guy is obviously a dumb ass who doesn't get that his insults are taking it too far.

some guy

Right. When I go to work I also like to trample the feelings of others without a second consideration.

Where'd you hitch up that high horse of yours?

Sonia

Oh lord people need to not be so uptight! He is a comedian! Who cares if he is making fun of gays or mentally challenged individuals. It's supposed to be funny!! People need to get that stick that is up their a** and laugh! Before you know it comedians won't be able to joke about anything anymore! It's not a big deal. If people get offended by it then don't go to their shows or don'*****ch them. It's jokes people don't take it to the heart!

some guy

Shouldn't Tracy be out auditioning instead of trolling teh internetz?

Tamille

Why is it that now everyone is so sensitive? This is getting ridiculous. No one can say anything without offending someone. Please everyone take the sticks out of your a**es it keep moving. If you don't want to listen to it or see someone just simply to support them. I'm just so sick of all of this public apology crap for stupidty. It's a waste of time and space. Did he kill anyone? No. Did he call out a particular person? No. GET OVER IT PEOPLE!!!!

Lisa

Is there someone going to these shows just to wait and see if he offends someone or a particular group? If you dont want to hear what he has to say, DONT GO!!! I was at Saturday's show and I thought it was hilarious! Comedy is based on making fun, real life experiences etc... get over it people, if you dont find it funny, take your boring butt to the opera... oops did I offend opera-goers??? SMH!