MSNBC Analyst SUSPENDED for Calling Obama 'D*ck'

6/30/2011 11:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

"Time" editor and MSNBC analyst Mark Halperin has been suspended indefinitely by the network after he called President Barack Obama a "d*ck" on live television ... and the footage is hilarious.
063011_mark_halperin_still

Mark dropped the d-bomb earlier today on the "Morning Joe" broadcast -- claiming he thought Obama was "kind of a d*ck yesterday" at the President's White House news conference.

Mark has since profusely apologized for the comment, but MSNBC followed through with the suspension anyway -- claiming his "comments this morning were completely inappropriate and unacceptable."

So we gotta ask ...

@K&H

I think Kathie and Hoda would look good with fake gold teeth.

You mean I'm not getting paid for posting on TMZ? WTF

@Chris Jansing

Sorry. I'm on strike.

@Today

I'm guessing the theme was "desperation"

@MSNBC

I don't buy it. Why would Obama pick the same day the GOP's having their debate? Too coincidental.

@MSNBC

I've been reading about Qadafi. Seems like people think he's within his old tribal territory. I wouldn't be surprised if it were true. I've Wiki'd Qadafi, and it states that he probably belonged to a small tribe called the Qadhadhfa.

IMO Qadafi is extremely dangerous. If he continues to elude Justice, I think he can easily foment a rebellion that would stop any further progess in Libya. He must be captured ASAP.

I believe the tribes should present a unified front to the Qadhadhfa. Appeal to their reason. Convince them that if they voluntarily surrender Qadafi, they should be allowed a voice in the reconstruction of Libya and its government.

If not, then I believe their people should be scattered throughout Libya to prevent Qadafi from building a power base. Let their tribal lands go to their rivals. If they continue to safeguard Qadafi, then it tells me they are stuck in their old ways and wish to maintain the Qadafi-era status quo.

They do not want freedom.

They do not want change.

They do not want to join the rest of Libya as they transform themselves into a free and open society.

@MSNBC

Huntsman's platform seems OK. I'm willing to listen to more of what he has to say.

@MSNBC

Hmmm... usually when teams pay tribute to someone, they do so before the game. That should be enough.

@MSNBC

Meh... Boehner. Another career politician who doesn't care about this country. Washington sucks.

@MSNBC

I believe if the government focused on minimizing corruption and removing tax loopholes, we would have enough money to pay for any investments.

@MSNBC

Seems to me like al Qaeda is growing where there are weak central governments. It would be bad to let them take root in those unstable nations and fester.

@MSNBC

I still say give the money to Pete Rose. Quadruple it.

@MSNBC

I don't believe budget cuts should be etched in stone. If people get jobs, tax revenue will increase, and maybe some of those cuts won't be necessary

@MSNBC

I've thrown out some ideas I like to create jobs. If Obama uses them, I'll stop trolling him. Maybe.

@MSNBC

Maybe the U.S. should revert to a Medieval economy where you have a couple of rich landowners and a bunch of serfs to do their bidding.

Previous 15 Comments | 54 | 55 | 56 | 57 | 58 | 59 | 60 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments