MSNBC Analyst SUSPENDED for Calling Obama 'D*ck'

6/30/2011 11:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

"Time" editor and MSNBC analyst Mark Halperin has been suspended indefinitely by the network after he called President Barack Obama a "d*ck" on live television ... and the footage is hilarious.
063011_mark_halperin_still

Mark dropped the d-bomb earlier today on the "Morning Joe" broadcast -- claiming he thought Obama was "kind of a d*ck yesterday" at the President's White House news conference.

Mark has since profusely apologized for the comment, but MSNBC followed through with the suspension anyway -- claiming his "comments this morning were completely inappropriate and unacceptable."

So we gotta ask ...

What about our ports?

@Today

I'm a huge fan of Eddie Murphy's work. I really hope he doesn't stink up the Oscars.

@Today

I just hope the sperm donor isn't some loser. What if he's really successful?

@MSNBC

I was never aware the sperm bank industry isn't really regulated. Seems like a gross oversight to me. Not alot of stuff more important in this world than having a kid IMO. I believe it should be closely monitored.

@Today

I'm drinking coffee out of a mug right now that has an American flag on it. There was a 'Made In China' sticker on it. I wanted to smash my head through a wall.

@Today

I kinda know of someone on TV who has a crush on Judge Judy. Just sayin'

@Today

Judge Judy gets fiery. I've seen her dress down some folk. Not nice.

@Today

I think Matt and Al are related. They share a same gene, at least.

@Today

Hmmm... maybe airlines should refuse passage to someone who's sick. Don't let them on the planes and they won't infect anyone. Go home and eat some soup or something.

@Today

I've done a little research on Social Security. I don't think it's a Ponzi scheme; I just think it's really outdated.

Social Security's original retirement are was set when the average life expectancy was @ 62 years o****e. People are living so much longer now. I think retirement age should be pushed back, and not by some small amount. I think the minimum should be around 71 or around there.

Hi... missed you guys

Grr.... sounds like the Republicans have a silver bullet for all our problems. I'd love to hear it. Does it include cancelling social security?

@MSNBC

Must be some rough waters with those high winds. Wasn't there something mentioned earlier about Gary giving Robyn something to drink in a blue cup? Could have affected her motor skills. Might have been an intentional drowning.

@Today

I still don't believe George when it comes to the allegations of molestation. Shouldn't an innocent man express more outrage?

@Today

I can turn Lynch. Piece of cake.

@Jansing

I believe Bubba should be involved in the talks. He was the closest IMO to getting a real peace.

Previous 15 Comments | 55 | 56 | 57 | 58 | 59 | 60 | 61 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments