Arnold's Baby Mama Mum on Divorce

7/1/2011 3:13 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

The "other woman" in the Maria Shriver/Arnold Schwarzenegger divorce looms large in the breakup of the marriage, but she has nothing to say about the breakup.

0701_mildred_arnold_tmz_getty_ex
Mildred "Patty" Baena has "no comment," according to her lawyer.

It's interesting, because while she was carrying on with Arnold, she had plenty to say about the marriage, according to her friends, even telling one that she was more of a wife to Arnold than Maria because she was always there for him.

0701_a_patty_baena_pizza_TMZ

We got the first pic of Patty and 13-year-old Joseph this week at the California Pizza Kitchen in the San Fernando Valley.

Patty won't play a part in the divorce, since California is a no-fault state.

RJ Hunt

I wanna know how drunk Arnold was when he hit that...Because if you ask me there is not enough alcohol on the planet to make that women even a little bit desirable...

BradAngel

LOL @ Mark Moxness ... I guess arnold was into Basset Hounds?

Sandra

Arnold sure can pick a fugly woman!!

Bruno

The Puta finally learned to keep one of her holes shut. 14 years too late.

lanie

She is so nasty. I can't imagine how he could even get it up for that beast. Disgusting doesn't quite cover it... and to not use protection? Ewwww.. So gross.

magmax

I wonder what goes through his mind now when he sees this kind of photo of her. I'd gouge my eyes out and boil my wanker in Lysol.

Jt

Whoa, can't get used to that ugly mug!

John

That photo of Patty looks like Octomom 20-years from now.

Muppet

TMZ I'm pretty sure these "friends" that are feeding you information really aren't friends at all!!! I suspect they're feeding you this pack of lies for a few $$$. It's disgusting and needs to stop. There is another child involved here. Enough is enough!

Muppet

To all the people calling Patty names, you need to remember Arnold is no better! It takes two to tango!!

dudley

Hopefully Arnie and Patty (or whatever her name is) will get married after Maria and Arnold's divorce is finalized. If Arnie likes to make babies with Patty so much while he was married to Maria...then maybe he should start shacking up with the broad and marry her. Just what every Republican ex gov should do.

Lisa

She is sooo ugly. Even with the lights out who would want to tap that fat ass?

amazon_woman

MightyMad 3 hours ago

temporarycalifornian about an hour ago

Wow, she is what I call a double-bagger. You need one bag over her head, and another one over your own, just in case hers falls off!

*******************************************

LMAO... Dude, that was beautiful. And so freakin' accurate too!

=======================================================

LMFAO AND CRYING OF LAUGHTER !!!!

kris

whore.....she knew he was married......whore.

Ann Rogers

What an ugly bitch...........Arnold, you're an *******.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments