Scarlett Johansson, Ryan Reynolds

Divorce Final

7/1/2011 3:07 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Scarlett Johansson and "Green Lantern" star Ryan Reynolds are officially back on the market, because their divorce just became final.

Scarlett Johansson Divorce
Final divorce papers were just filed in L.A. County Superior Court.

Sources tell TMZ ... the divorce was amicable.  Neither Scarlett nor Ryan asked for spousal support and there was no prenup, so they divided the property and earnings accumulated during the marriage 50/50.

The papers were filed by Ryan's lawyer, Laura Wasser, this afternoon.

The couple married in September, 2008 and have no children.

Steve

what a joyous weekend...with all this divorce news and all..happy 4th everyone!

writenow

They seemed to have figured out how to do this with class. So many don't.

amazon_woman

WISH BOTH THE BEST !

PatinNJ

I always thought that she was hot, until my wife pointed out how pigeon-toed she (SJ) is. Now that's all that I notice about her.

chefadam

I thought she was sexing Sean Penn. Just now divorced? LA, Gotta love it.

jpm4444

why do celebs get married? they either hook up with others or with whoever they are doing their next movie with. Jennifer Aniston is the worst at it.

None of them should get married. They change partners like cars.

girl_j4u

I feel like rather then you Lawyer Friday it seems more like Divorce Friday!...

girl_j4u

I feel like rather then your Lawyer Friday it seems more like Divorce Friday!...

suzy86

I forgot she was married... maybe she did too, that's why she was having an affair w/ Sean Penn??

Poor Ryan, I'll take him =) He deserves better.

magmax

What kind of fool would marry her given her public questioning of monogamy that goes back years. She has said she works "really hard" when she's in a relationship "to make it work in a monogamous way". WORKS REALLY HARD? Words every man longs to hear. She also claims she's not promiscuous but gets an AIDS test twice a year.

She is not relationship or marriage material, and the only way to deal with her, as Sean Penn knows, is to make it intense and brief and then bail. She only qualifies as a f*** and dump, and only a weak beta-boy would ignore the writing on the wall and try to make it into anything else.

Kathy

Love Ryan! Seems like such a great guy. Scarlett is crazy to let him go. Oh well.

Billy

Here is one dude who got screwed. She was hot and he's a good looking guy. Now she's with that dbag.

BarrysConspiracyWorld

Big shocker Scarlette marriage didn't work out.

Evan Benz

BORING !!!!

I thought these 2 were suppose to be sexy and dangerous.
Instead they divided their possessions like 2 librarians who wear the big white cotton under wears.

I wonder who got the first edition copy of The Great Gatsby ???
I bet you neither one wanted it, cause it reminded them of their first date, so they donated it to a tsunami survivor.

BORING !!!!!!

PitBullLover

new couple alert: ryan and charlize theron........ BET ON IT.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments