'Repo Games' Shootout

CAUGHT ON TAPE

7/3/2011 7:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

A bullet ripped a MASSIVE hole through the side of the "Repo Games" van when a crazed gunman opened fire on the reality show crew back in April ... and now TMZ has footage of the frightening incident.

0701_repo_game_LAUNCH_3
Terrified crew members can be seen running for their lives ... when 40-year-old Carlos Barron emerged from his Las Vegas home with a pistol on April 25 and began shooting ... all because he felt the production was too close to his house.

Barron can be heard threatening production members ...saying, "I'll blow your ass away man ... I will kill your ass."

0701_repo_game_tmz_10
Afterward, "Repo Games" star Josh Lewis admitted, "I thought I was gonna go Steven Segal for a hot minute and start throwing rocks ... [but then I] heard the second gun shot and I was like, 'F*ck that!'"

0701_repo_game_tmz_9
Cops quickly rolled to the scene and sent a K-9 unit after the suspect. Barron was eventually arrested and booked for attempted murder, assault with a deadly weapon and obstructing a police officer.

Puckett

"As the cameras rolled, one crew member instructs a cameraman, "Tape motherf**ker ... this is real, real sh*t ... that's what Anderson Cooper does, b*tch."

LOL, tape motherf**ker! Dude thinks he working for CNN or something. haha

SteveV

kingborg

SteveV 6 minutes ago

Wow! You got shot at by people who can play a game by answering questions to keep their only means of transportation to work. In this economy you are lucky this didn't happen sooner. Sick disgusting idea for a show!--

--------------------------------------

guess you can't read! try reading this real slow then you might understand it!

papprorattist

Pap ratts in LA don`t know a fire fight from orville redenbacher WOW WTF fake pap rats U R

Photog

A MASSIVE hole in the truck? The size of your pinky finger!

kitnplayn

Well, they got the hell outta there. Mission accomplished! America is basically head dead.

osteenq

Now if only we could get people to do this EVERY time someone attempted to tape a reality show, we might eventually get something worth watching back on TV.

MIkeA

This should happen when reality tv bull **** shows happen every time

RJ Hunt

CRAZY!!!!!!

tommyr

These "reality" shows are so retarded and fake. How people can watch this garbage is beyond me. You have to be a freaking idiot to watch this crap.

Ginger

These people love confrontation. I'm surprised someone hasn't shot them long before now. I know they have a job to do but really, cameras?, big fat people? Why not just plaster a sign on your forehead saying "c'mon, fight me!"

tenley

This is an aside, but crew trucks for reality shows -- REALITY SHOWS -- can now film in residential neighborhoods in the middle of the night?!? Really? No wonder he's p*ssed off. Not even crews for feature films can do that without a f*ckload of paperwork and plenty of advance notice.

Joe Blowe

I thought at first this was staged, but apparently it really happened:

Watching

Maybe y'all should watch the show before you comment. I am not a huge fan of reality shows but this one seems ok. These people are losing their vehicles because they are behind on their payments. If, and I did say 'if', they decide to play they have to answer three out of five trivia questions and if they win their car is PAID OFF! If it were you and you had a chance to not only stop a repossession but get to no longer have a car payment you would go for it. It sucks that this happens but I love seeing people win.

Horndog

Why is TMZ (tm) posting video of my uncle Larry brandishing a handgun?

| 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments