MJ Estate

REVENGE Over

Famous Crank Call

7/4/2011 1:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

The Michael Jackson estate has dropped the hammer on the man who famously crank called MJ in 2007 ... claiming he has NO RIGHT to sell the recording because it contains MJ's REAL voice.

0701_mj_prank_call_audio_launch_ex
The call was made by legendary prankster Ralphige -- who has fooled the likes of Donald Trump, Paris Hilton, and Chris Brown.

During the MJ call, Ralphige pretended to be Akon ... and he teased Michael about molesting children. MJ claimed Ralphige was NOT talking to the real Michael Jackson ... but merely an impersonator.

Now, the MJ Estate is acknowledging that the King of Pop REALLY WAS pranked -- because they've threatened to sue Ralphige for selling the recording on his website for 99 cents a pop ... without permission from MJ's camp.

The threat worked -- because Ralphige's site is down ... but the prankster sees a silver lining ... telling us, "The letter, if anything, it at least proves to the doubters that the prank call is real."

He adds, "I am afraid the estate is not aware Michael personally gave me permission to release the phone call. This is something that I am sure will be discussed in the near future."

Ulja

Butterfly 7 hours ago What do you think about it all yourself?

Ulja

Daphne 5 hours ago What is the meaning to write about all this? All this is only the broken lyrics ... the desire of making money. They think not about what need .

MiMi

OhWell 29 minutes ago

He's
Still
Dead.

-------------------------------------------

And you're still a jerk.

LoL

MiMi

Can't speak properly nor spell.

I would like to make a correction to my previous post.

You are still a stupid jerk.

LoL

MiMi

Who also gets POOFED by TMZ.

LMAO

mymjj5.

All In All
MJ's Just
Another Brick
In The Wall.
_____________________________________________________________
...AND YOU'RE JUST ANOTHER SNUFF DIPPIN' TOBACCO SPITTIN' RETARDED "LUCKY STRIKE" REJECT...FROM THE WHITE-PROJECTS.....

btw: Say hi to Eminem...that's M&M to you.......yah jackazz!!!

mymjj5.

Where B Da White Women,
Fried Chicken & Watermelon.
_________________________________________________________
In the white projects (trailer trash parks) of America.
Don't act like you don't know.......

mymjj5.

Is That Plane Or Peanut?
I Bet You Would Rather Have
A Grape Jolly rancher For
Your "Purple Drank" In A
Styrofoam cup.
And Don't Forget The Fried Chicken
And Watermelon.
___________________________________________________________
LAME!!!!!

Paul

Good news for all fans of Michael Jackson. Tabloid in the UK was closed. I hope that all the tabloids in the world will meet the same fate. I wish you the Americans. I dream about that all the tabloids, Internet portals that destroyed Michael and others were closed. Media does not serve the people. Media destroy the goodness in the world. Heal the World.

Siggisis

I tend to believe Michael´s claim that this isn´t him on the tape. I don´t think this is the way he would be talking to Akon; there is some "Southern twang" in some of the words, which Michael didn´t have. The conversation seems artificial through and through.
Besides, how would this brat have gotten a direct phone number to Michael, who switched numbers all the time?

sofi

sofi11 hours ago
mymjj5 and Sarajane you should read this article before you insinuate that i am a white racist.
_______________________________________________________________
I did not know you were white or a racist. I never said such a thing about you. Therefore, I will not open that link you provided...........you just wannabe be startin sumpthin!!!

Oh! no I DIDN'T WRITE THAT ARTICLE.