MJ Estate

REVENGE Over

Famous Crank Call

7/4/2011 1:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

The Michael Jackson estate has dropped the hammer on the man who famously crank called MJ in 2007 ... claiming he has NO RIGHT to sell the recording because it contains MJ's REAL voice.

0701_mj_prank_call_audio_launch_ex
The call was made by legendary prankster Ralphige -- who has fooled the likes of Donald Trump, Paris Hilton, and Chris Brown.

During the MJ call, Ralphige pretended to be Akon ... and he teased Michael about molesting children. MJ claimed Ralphige was NOT talking to the real Michael Jackson ... but merely an impersonator.

Now, the MJ Estate is acknowledging that the King of Pop REALLY WAS pranked -- because they've threatened to sue Ralphige for selling the recording on his website for 99 cents a pop ... without permission from MJ's camp.

The threat worked -- because Ralphige's site is down ... but the prankster sees a silver lining ... telling us, "The letter, if anything, it at least proves to the doubters that the prank call is real."

He adds, "I am afraid the estate is not aware Michael personally gave me permission to release the phone call. This is something that I am sure will be discussed in the near future."

Marie

gayforliztaylor 16 hours ago
after death, bandwagon fans made his kids billionaired.

You are jealous of Michael Jackson's kids because they are rich. You are pathetic. Get a job and stop lusting after other people's fortune. Also go back to school and learn how to spell.

A.M.D

It didn't sound like Michael, the voice had a lisp. Good try though dude.

NAC

It might interest the prankster to know that in California it is illegal to record a call if (1) you initiate the call and (2) you do not inform the party called that they are going to be recorded. (If you receive a call, the recording without notification is permitted.) And, since California law does not permit profit of an illegal venture, then any profits from sales could be confiscated by the Stat of California.

Phantom of the Opera

Michael Jackson Auditorium, JunFF.org Event, sneak Preview of June 25th

Barb.A.

Casey found not guilty

Kathysprings

@ OhWell

Tell us Michael Jackson's fans the truth.

Were you MOLESTED as a child, maybe by someone in your family.

maybe by attacking MJ it is your way of relieving the pain.

It's not fair to MJ's fans and family,

Why don't you just go and see a QUACK !!! and shut up !!

Maria

That is Michael Jackson. Just by the way he uses his choice of words you can tell that it is him. I listened to the whole thing already. Why would MJ ESTATE try to sue Ralphige if it wasnt MJ's reall voice.

Kathysprings

@ Phantom

I really like that last video of MJ's Carousel song.

I added it to my fav.

I really appreciate you Phantom.

susie

@=)

_________________

Hi OhWell
how are you doing? :0)

Kathysprings

@ OhWell

Nothing you say pisses me off. You do not affect me.

Michael Jacksons music,video and legacy affects me in a positive manner. What he did in his lifetime is between
him and God. I don't know the negative aspects because I
was not there. And neither were you !

I am just trying to be a good
samaritan and help you with your Michael Jackson disorder.