Max Weinberg -- Watch Me Bathe in a Kitchen Sink

7/6/2011 4:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Much like a newborn baby, former "Conan" drummer Max Weinberg prefers to take his baths in a sink.070511_max_weinberg_v2_still

TMZ has obtained video of Weinberg -- a member of Bruce Springsteen's E Street Band -- shirtless and washing himself last week in the KITCHEN SINK of a jazz club in Minneapolis ... where he was playing a gig with his other band.

Don't ask us why Max chose to scrub himself then and there ... because the only explanation the drummer would give us about the incident was, "I'm not that good, but I'm very clean."

Discuss.

amazon_woman

WHAT THE HELL !!!!

amazon_woman

REALLY !!!!

Evan Benz

With Clarence Clemons death still fresh in my memory.
I'm giving Max and the rest of the E Street Band a pass on all weird behavior.

Just as long as they don't totally go off the deep end.

TheBrain

That is just gross. Imagine his body hair dropping into the sink where food is washed. Disgusting. He should have used the bathroom sink or just waited till he got home.

Ray

Max NEEDED Conan more than Conan would ever need Max. Conan is laughing all the way to the bank, as are all of the EX Max Weinberg Seven band. Basic Cable Band Rocks, and Max isnt missed.

kitnplayn

Who freakin' cares? How gutter do you have to be to stick a camera on someone when they're washing up. Americans are empty dead heads.

Evan Benz

@Ray.

Dude . . . Max Weinberg is the Drummer for Bruce Springsteen and the E Street Band.

He did Conan as a goof. It like I'm board sitting at home with my hundreds of millions so I think I'll go screw around on Conan O'brian's show

joey _ I love TMZ 'til ya piss me off!

Thank you Evan for explaining it to Ray. yeah, I don't really think Max ever needed Conan.....
Also, for people who have worked around Bands on the road.
Drummers especially get super-sweaty and often don't have time for a shower, but like to clean it up between sets or before they leave. Some don't do it at all and believe me, we used to wish they would!

some guy

Anyone else get a chubby while watching this?

Dammit, Dave. Inside thoughts...

juli hoover

At first glance I thought it was Bernie Madoff in his jail cell!

bunny

Maybe he's scared of aluminum like Howard Stern so he doesn't wear deoderant and has to take sink baths to get rid of the bo.

JimmyCrapCorn

he is fat and this is a serious health code violation for the club.

flamingo

Once Jersey trash, always Jersey trash!

lou

I wouldn't want to eat at that joint.

ABB

Hope the health department sees this, because that is just disgusting!

| 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments