Casey Anthony Juror:

Ask Me Anything ... For a Price

7/6/2011 10:06 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

One of the jurors in the Casey Anthony trial has decided to go public with his side of the story -- but TMZ has learned, he's not talkin' ... unless the price is right ... and 5-figure offers are already pouring in.

0706-casey_launch_EX

A publicist for the unidentified juror is sending a letter to media outlets, claiming, "Our client -- a married, college-educated, 33-year-old white male with two young children -- is willing to consider granting one or more media interviews so long as the opportunities are paid."

We're told the juror has already received multiple offers from big news operations, including at least one major network.  Sources tell us ... the high offers are in the "mid 5-figures."

Paid interviews are a hazy moral territory for obvious reasons -- and the publicist, Rick French, admits, paying for sit-downs is "always a sticky subject and believe me, I understand the delicacy of this type of negotiation."

But French insists ... sticky or not, his client ain't budging -- "He will not entertain any offers that don't include compensation for a myriad of reasons."

tmz-top-comments-banner
Jim in Cali Jim in Cali

I don't think this is bad at all. The shows are making money off the ratings of the show so why should a juror give a free interview. I'd do the same thing in his shoes.

Randy Randy

How sick is this....just another blood sucking greedy s***bag looking to cash in on the death of that poor baby. Sickens me....

Jen Jen

I sort of understand, since they probably incurred hardships sitting on a sequestered jury for a lengthy amount of time. But it just doesn't seem right.

tmz-top-comments-banner
Jim in Cali Jim in Cali

Randy Randy

Jen Jen

chicken227 chicken227

welcome to the wonderful land of America...thats how we roll here...as long as you can make a buck.. it doesn't matter if its honest or on the head of a dead baby...

The Mistress The Mistress

oh come on people, many of you would do it too!! and many people want to know know why they acquitted the woman. Everyone in the media is making money out of this, let the guy get some cash.

John John

It doesn't surprise me one single bit. Disgusting creature!

misty

Jury #6 is as sad, pathetic, and disgusting as Casey Anthony

sandy

Pretty sad, can kill your child and get off, but sell drugs see what you get!

Holli~Peno

now we'll be having those that know the jurors' identities charging the big bucks for them to spill...it'll come back to bite these jurors,i bet.

neptune

As Casey might say...SURPRISE SURPRISE!!

Shawn

why not? so what? how many millions have CNN made on covering this case. O'Reilly, Nancy Grace etc... welcome to america and capitalism. supply and demand right? manchild athletes make hundereds of millions to put a ball in a hoop or hit a baseball while teachers barely get by and now you are complaining? if you are so disgusted by it, don*****ch the interviews or the coverage. but i doubt that will happen, or you wouldn't be reading comments on TMZ. guess what YOU are the demand side of the equation that allows tons of money to be made off this case.

Carolina

What a spineless, turd. I think the pathetic jury schemed to vote not guilty so they would receive so much public attention and interview offers for money. Well, let's give them what they wished for. All the negative attention they so richly deserved.

Paula Eeickson

None of them are worth a cent to me!!

Karla

I can't believe people are so disgustingly greedy that they will make money from a tragedy with no thought as to the dead child whom we can only imagine had the most horrific death imaginable. To many people have completely lost any self respect for themselves and are only concerned with what they can get out a situation.

Pernille Sønnichsen

ONLY in America!!

ama

Maybe they acquitted her cause they saw a bit of themselves in her: selfish and slimy

thergirl

Sick juror. And now we know how and why she was found not guilty. Morons like this guy. I don't want to hear from any of the jurors. If any company pays them they will loose lots of customers!

Terry

looking at all the people that are madd about the turnout of the case leeds me to believe that they know something about the situation that the right ones dont,i would just remember that their is a thing called slander,i would be keeping incheck.

marilyn

Why would someone pay to talk to an idiot????? You apparently can`t put evidence and common sense together to convict a murderer of hendering law enforcement of finding her baby.I wonder why she did that?? DO THE MATH!!!!!! Why would any mother lie to investigators and tell them that her baby was with Zanny the nanny unless she had something to hide!!! That`s why you could`t get your evidence that you needed!!! I `m still in shock that the jurors couldn`t see through all the lies.

Mr Salt Lake

I imagine the Wrangler, Coke and Moes Southwest Grill boycott will soon begin in earnest. This will be the only way to let Mr. French and his firm know that we do not approve of his actions. Someone should confirm that these are indeed his clients.

Paula Erickson

The jurors were stupid!

Previous 15 Comments | 36 | 37 | 38 | 39 | 40 | 41 | 42 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments