Casey Anthony Juror:

Ask Me Anything ... For a Price

7/6/2011 10:06 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

One of the jurors in the Casey Anthony trial has decided to go public with his side of the story -- but TMZ has learned, he's not talkin' ... unless the price is right ... and 5-figure offers are already pouring in.

0706-casey_launch_EX

A publicist for the unidentified juror is sending a letter to media outlets, claiming, "Our client -- a married, college-educated, 33-year-old white male with two young children -- is willing to consider granting one or more media interviews so long as the opportunities are paid."

We're told the juror has already received multiple offers from big news operations, including at least one major network.  Sources tell us ... the high offers are in the "mid 5-figures."

Paid interviews are a hazy moral territory for obvious reasons -- and the publicist, Rick French, admits, paying for sit-downs is "always a sticky subject and believe me, I understand the delicacy of this type of negotiation."

But French insists ... sticky or not, his client ain't budging -- "He will not entertain any offers that don't include compensation for a myriad of reasons."

tmz-top-comments-banner
Jim in Cali Jim in Cali

I don't think this is bad at all. The shows are making money off the ratings of the show so why should a juror give a free interview. I'd do the same thing in his shoes.

Randy Randy

How sick is this....just another blood sucking greedy s***bag looking to cash in on the death of that poor baby. Sickens me....

Jen Jen

I sort of understand, since they probably incurred hardships sitting on a sequestered jury for a lengthy amount of time. But it just doesn't seem right.

tmz-top-comments-banner
Jim in Cali Jim in Cali

Randy Randy

Jen Jen

chicken227 chicken227

welcome to the wonderful land of America...thats how we roll here...as long as you can make a buck.. it doesn't matter if its honest or on the head of a dead baby...

The Mistress The Mistress

oh come on people, many of you would do it too!! and many people want to know know why they acquitted the woman. Everyone in the media is making money out of this, let the guy get some cash.

John John

It doesn't surprise me one single bit. Disgusting creature!

Chris

Not surprising at all! Disgusting but not surprising! Just like the Oj case, a lot of people are gonna get rich off this. Here's a thought though; Someone should offer Casey 2 million to take a Polygraph test on live television! Now THAT would bring in some ratings, wouldn't you say?!

poptart

This just makes me Ill. Some one will get her.What goes around ...Come around.She cant wait to get out of jail so she can eat real food that all she could say.If she didn't do It Why in the hell would you worry about food. I would want them to find the person that killed my baby.I hope she suffers every day of her life.And God will make sure of that.

stephanie

This is sick as he11! He's just as guilty as her cause he's making money off of a baby that lost her life. I have kept up with this since day one and I'll be damn if I buy anything to support or help anyone make money off of little Caylee! REST IN PEACE SWEET GIRL!

Grrrrr

The prosecution is definitely to blame for this one, not the jury. They were given 26 pages of instructions, and bottom line is they followed the rules, sad as the outcome was. They were an honest and fair jury, the prosecutors were not prepared for this. You can not try a high profile case on cir****tantial evidence. She can not be tried for murder again due to double jeopardy, lets just hope she is atleast tried for misconduct of a corpse. It is the only justice left we can hope for. She has admitted to that.

Janet

I have decided after this verdict to remove any type of cable out of my home...these kind of people get stardom because of us watching them and we are supporting them...I will no longer read about this, buy anything pertaining to this and now no longer watch anything about this..so I can honestly say I will not be supporting anything to do with the Anthony's.

Muppet

I think they should stop the media from covering these high profile court cases. The media does NOT have all of the information and they try and convict the person before they have their due process in court. Because of the likes of Nancy Grace people had already declared Casey guilty! The only thing people should be allowed to watch are the court proceedings then they could make their decision, minus all the circus acts in the media!
For the people saying she should have been charged with abuse. How? Were there any police reports of abuse. Children's services reports? Hospital reports? They can't convict her on someone's dream that she abused her daughter! How did you come to the conclusion of abuse?

elin

DOUCHE BAGS COME IN ALL FORMS....SINGLE, MARRIED, KIDS, NO KIDS, EDUCATED, UNEDUCATED....ETC............Obviously the jury are a bunch of uneducated idiots who couldnt figure out the who dun it case!! DOUCHE BAGS X12!!!

Sick

That is blood money and it's sick. Anybody who says "you would do it too" is a sociopath like Casey. No normal human being would even think of doing it .. let alone go through with it. There should be a law against profiting from somebody's death ... and there should be an investigation into this jury to see if they set her free on purpose just to make money. It really seems like they did!

Me

I think we should give him the lowest price JUST to see who this IDIOT is and have him give us the rest of the 11 jurors names. That way women and men will know NOT to have kids with these people

gthomasi

What a d-bag. Can't believe he is trying to cash out from this.

Adrty

Interesting

karenlztt

GUILTY

greg taylor

all this phony indignation, not a one of you wouldnt do exactly the same thing. do you remember the oj trial? the prosecuter scored 4mil and her cohert darden scored 1mil for book deals and interviews. the media,and what would have been this sleazy media outlet had it been around,made hundreds of millions of dollars off of that trial.your afforded your self rightoust indignation because the chances of you being in the exact same spot are the same as winning the lottery.I guarentee you I would do the same thing given the exact ci****tances and so would 99 percent of you

terri briggs

Casey Anthony is a child killer. I think there should be a law preventing EVERYONE who had anything to do with this trial, be banned from making money off of this little girl's death. Don't you think that a guilty verdict would have negatively impacted the jury's income? But a NOT GUILTY verdict would make their income fly into the the upper digits. So you have to wonder, how much the juror's saw as $$$ impacted their decisions. Give Caylee at least a little bit of justice and respect by refusing to read, watch or buy movie tickets for anything having to do with this trial, or the twisted little jurors and anyone else out to make lots of money, especially Casey Anthony and the pos jurors.

shany

jurors(Idiotsx12) we dont want to hear from you.go back to pinella county and lve your miserable nonsignificant messt life happily everafter.yeah you heard me.just GO!!!!

Previous 15 Comments | 37 | 38 | 39 | 40 | 41 | 42 | 43 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments