Casey Anthony Juror:

Ask Me Anything ... For a Price

7/6/2011 10:06 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

One of the jurors in the Casey Anthony trial has decided to go public with his side of the story -- but TMZ has learned, he's not talkin' ... unless the price is right ... and 5-figure offers are already pouring in.

0706-casey_launch_EX

A publicist for the unidentified juror is sending a letter to media outlets, claiming, "Our client -- a married, college-educated, 33-year-old white male with two young children -- is willing to consider granting one or more media interviews so long as the opportunities are paid."

We're told the juror has already received multiple offers from big news operations, including at least one major network.  Sources tell us ... the high offers are in the "mid 5-figures."

Paid interviews are a hazy moral territory for obvious reasons -- and the publicist, Rick French, admits, paying for sit-downs is "always a sticky subject and believe me, I understand the delicacy of this type of negotiation."

But French insists ... sticky or not, his client ain't budging -- "He will not entertain any offers that don't include compensation for a myriad of reasons."

tmz-top-comments-banner
Jim in Cali Jim in Cali

I don't think this is bad at all. The shows are making money off the ratings of the show so why should a juror give a free interview. I'd do the same thing in his shoes.

Randy Randy

How sick is this....just another blood sucking greedy s***bag looking to cash in on the death of that poor baby. Sickens me....

Jen Jen

I sort of understand, since they probably incurred hardships sitting on a sequestered jury for a lengthy amount of time. But it just doesn't seem right.

tmz-top-comments-banner
Jim in Cali Jim in Cali

Randy Randy

Jen Jen

chicken227 chicken227

welcome to the wonderful land of America...thats how we roll here...as long as you can make a buck.. it doesn't matter if its honest or on the head of a dead baby...

The Mistress The Mistress

oh come on people, many of you would do it too!! and many people want to know know why they acquitted the woman. Everyone in the media is making money out of this, let the guy get some cash.

John John

It doesn't surprise me one single bit. Disgusting creature!

Diana

Please note that we, the American public, are responsible for paying for your company to operate. We cannot stand by and allow your company to pay for Casey Anthony to profit from a crime that 92% of Americans believe she committed! If you listen to the JURORS themselves, they do not say a NOT GUILTY verdict is an admission that they find her to NOT have done this only that they had a reasonable doubt that the defense COULD have been right. 92% of Americans are NOT wrong! The verdict was a complete miscarriage of justice and has already prompted SEVERAL states to adopt a new law called Caylees Law! All you have to do is watch the TV- ANY channel- and you will see that Americans are OUTRAGED by this verdict. We have all vowed together that we will do whatever we have to in order to boycott ANY Station, Company, Person that pays Ms. Anthony to appear on their show! We can't take justice into our own hands and give her the justice we feel she deserves, but WE can raise our voices together and NOT support anyone who is willing to help this disgrace to profit from killing her own child! We've been given injustice once and do not need the media doing it to us again! We will boycott ANY show that will have Casey Anthony or ANY member of her defense team on, or juror! All you have to do is search Facebook and you will see the hundreds of pages where thousands of Americans are coming together to make this stand! We, the American Public, are speaking! We are speaking loud and clear and please make sure you and all parties in your company are aware, the AMERICAN PUBLIC will not STAND for this!

joe

There should be laws around Juros to be abandoned from making any money out of a verdict they participated. How do we know if they make up the verdict for fame? They are paid during their stay already.

Digz

No one should pay anyone who has to do with Casey Anthony and Family ,Jurors or her defense team,why should they profit off of poor little baby girl Caylee....anyone who pays these pigs are just as bad as them,you are killing this little girl all over again....all the focus should be on convicting someone in this case and finding new evidence WTF!!!!It makes me sick that anyone whould want to profit off of Caylee's Death....bunch of animals....

Lisa Garza

I ask that you DO NOT offer Casey Anthony any sort of money or gifts for “her side of the story” I feel that Casey Anthony should not profit from her daughter’s death. I along with so many others feel this would be glamorizing Casey Anthony and the death of her daughter.

Instead, we should all put efforts towards Caylee’s Law. Cheney Mason calls this a “knee jerk effect”. If it saves a child’s life I don’t care what it is called! There are so many children who are injured or killed by those who are put on the earth to protect them, their parents.

Our society is outraged that the jury found Casey Anthony not guilty. It is what it is, no one can be tried for double jeopardy, so let’s do what we can and not let her profit from her daughter’s death. I for one will not buy or watch anything ever again that has to do with Casey Anthony, her family, or defense team. I believe in that statement I represent a lot of other people’s response to industries who feature Casey Anthony.

that is enough

This has to stop..let's pay this one and that one for Casey killing her child. Maybe we will get the truth. NO! Never! Plain and simple she done it,the jury let a murder on the loose. God will get Casey,media,newspapers and anyone that has anything to get money on this child death. Caylee needs the attention not Casey!

amber

There is money to be made by a controversial decision so a jury should not have money to be made.

amber

We must ban jurors from profiting off the crime or trial.
Noone would pay as much to a juror if the verdict was guilty.

koolkitten

Dear Juror #6, you obviously don't know anything about this case, so what in the world would we have to ask you about? Please everybody, do not line the pockets of any of the Anthony's, defense attorneys, or these jurors by watching any show or buying any books, magazines, etc with their name attached. Due to Florida's Sunshine Law, every single piece of evidence is out there for public viewing. Webslueths is a great starting point, if you are so inclined.

pissychrissy

Makes you wonder if he tried to get on the jury just to make some cash. What did he lie about during jury selection to get on the jury to make money. I hope he gets nothing...seems some of the others are willing to talk for free, what a jerk, I hope he makes no money, or if he does the show he's on gets crap ratings.

Gabriel LeBaron

what is he going to say how ignorant he was for believing she was not guilty.. haaha they want to post his face across America to let everyone know hes an idiot... come on now what better way to show the us... that they are retarded in Florida... hahaha California would have deep fried Casey Anthony...

Katheryn

I think instead of Caylee's Law requiring parents to report their child missing within 48 hours efforts should be to make it law that jurors do NOT get to profit post-trial. I think that it fosters an atmosphere to attract the wrong kind of people to juries. Jurors should not be allowed to profit and the prospect of making money can influence their decisions in cases. Thank you for your consideration.

Shannon

Greed is an excessive desire to possess wealth or goods with the intention to keep it for one's self. Greed - like lust and gluttony - is a sin of excess. Greed is inappropriate expectation. However, greed is applied to a very excessive or rapacious desire and pursuit of wealth, status, and power.

Ro

I personally don't care what any of those stupid, stupid jurors have to say. I knew right away when they would not speak to the press following the verdict that they were waiting to get paid. No one would ask what they were thinking if the the verdict was "guilty" because we all were expecting that and it was apparent to all of us that she was guilty. I hope he gets nothing piece of s**t looking to profit off this baby's death. and because of him and the other 11 idiots justice will never be served

Gwen

TO bad they didn't ask for a pay on for as long as they deleberated this case !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Gwen

lol he wants to make BIG money to give a interview , this is 1st concern, I wonder just how honest he would be !! if he has to put a price on it . I would like to know where he works as we all know he is a cheff , so I know I would never eat at the restaurant he is a chef, I don't want him to make 1 penny off me , and this is also my right .

Previous 15 Comments | 38 | 39 | 40 | 41 | 42 | 43 | 44 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments