Casey Anthony Juror:

Ask Me Anything ... For a Price

7/6/2011 10:06 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

One of the jurors in the Casey Anthony trial has decided to go public with his side of the story -- but TMZ has learned, he's not talkin' ... unless the price is right ... and 5-figure offers are already pouring in.

0706-casey_launch_EX

A publicist for the unidentified juror is sending a letter to media outlets, claiming, "Our client -- a married, college-educated, 33-year-old white male with two young children -- is willing to consider granting one or more media interviews so long as the opportunities are paid."

We're told the juror has already received multiple offers from big news operations, including at least one major network.  Sources tell us ... the high offers are in the "mid 5-figures."

Paid interviews are a hazy moral territory for obvious reasons -- and the publicist, Rick French, admits, paying for sit-downs is "always a sticky subject and believe me, I understand the delicacy of this type of negotiation."

But French insists ... sticky or not, his client ain't budging -- "He will not entertain any offers that don't include compensation for a myriad of reasons."

tmz-top-comments-banner
Jim in Cali Jim in Cali

I don't think this is bad at all. The shows are making money off the ratings of the show so why should a juror give a free interview. I'd do the same thing in his shoes.

Randy Randy

How sick is this....just another blood sucking greedy s***bag looking to cash in on the death of that poor baby. Sickens me....

Jen Jen

I sort of understand, since they probably incurred hardships sitting on a sequestered jury for a lengthy amount of time. But it just doesn't seem right.

tmz-top-comments-banner
Jim in Cali Jim in Cali

Randy Randy

Jen Jen

chicken227 chicken227

welcome to the wonderful land of America...thats how we roll here...as long as you can make a buck.. it doesn't matter if its honest or on the head of a dead baby...

The Mistress The Mistress

oh come on people, many of you would do it too!! and many people want to know know why they acquitted the woman. Everyone in the media is making money out of this, let the guy get some cash.

John John

It doesn't surprise me one single bit. Disgusting creature!

kaara

I think it is morally wrong for a juror to be paid for an interview. There should be a ruling against this because it could become a conflict of interest in a trial such as this one, whereby a controversial verdict would demand a higher price than a verdict that is expected.
In this day and age of people looking out for number one, civic duty would rank far down on the list of those who would put earning a fast buck before rendering a fair verdict.

Rose Weber

If I were any of these jurors or alternates, I would not want anyone in America to see how stupid I was. 12 Morons, that slept thru the trial. The most 12 stupid people in Florida. Who would be proud of that. A murderer goes free after throwing her child out like garbage. It is so sickening, and they could of used their common sense, but I guess that was grossly lacking. This outcome was the worst justice possible. God help America and the little children.....

paull

Makes me FEEL(wonder)IF THE JURY "possibly" thought a NOT'Guilty' verdict meant, Leaving 98% of society wondering, "How in the hay-ho did they come up with THAT VERDICT? ===equals,More money in the Jury's POCKET for talking after???? (they won't stay silent for long...money talks folks.(Hey did anyone check the WITHDRAWLS of the Defense Team prior to the verdict??)

Angi

The fact that these ding-a-ling jurors are trying to make a buck disgusts me. Had they done their job I would understand. Just imagine how much money would be on the table for that one single juror who hung this case!! Now that is one interview I would pay to watch!

don

Just like the OJ trial, "we will vote not guilty someone we know to be guilty, then we can sell our interviews for big bucks" I hope this juror winds up in Hell!

annieo

What goes around comes around....casey will have her day with the duct tape and plastic bags...also some of those jurors...if i were them....i wouldn't takl or be seen very much...too much hatred out there...and duct tape !!!!!!!WATCH YOUR BACK GUYS !!!!!!!!

annieo

I hear a few jurors already lost their jobs because of their decisions...lost neighbors and friends...wow........who didn't see that coming.......

alot of death threats....oh yea...that was worth it hu?????? now they are trying to make$$$$$$ sad very sad !!!!!!!!!!!!! THEY JUST WANTED TO GO HOME...THATS ALL.....AND NOW THEY WILL PAY FOR THAT DECISION!!!!!! PLAIN AND SIMPLE!!!!!!!!!

Vicki

What a repulsive s***bag trying to profit from the murder of a two year old child after denying her justice.It should have been mandatory that the uneducated Anthony jurors with a collective a IQ in the single digits be banned from jury duty.I hope these trash enjoy taking blood money while an innocent child has been reduced to bones thanks to her psychopathic child murdering mother.

Dori

Surprise, surprise

Mee

No TIME or MONEY to waste on an idiot who
TOTALLY DISREGARDED THE MURDER OF A CHILD

Janet

So what did they do, let her off so they could get a bigger pay day for interviews?
As for the comments that we would do it too, take the money. Your wrong my integrity isn't for sale at any price.

OhioBuckeye

These 12 people were called to do their civic duty like any one of us could do someday. With this duty, I believe, comes a responsibility, not only to the court, but to "we the people". To try and cash in on such an event is ridiculous! We did not get justice for Caylee in the courtroom and now this guy wants to make money on telling us why?? If you are that interested in cashing in on Caylee Anthony...WRITE A BOOK, BUDDY!!! Like everyone else! What greed! Just following suit with what America has become! It's a shame!

Matilda

It should be illegal to make money from being a juror. That's all some jurors will care about. It's despicable. I think it is wrong that a defense attorney can say anything they want about someone, i.e. George Anthony molested Casey, and then not have to show any evidence of it. I think our justice system needs a rethink. I hope juror #3 had a good time at Disney World since she was sick to her stomach the day before with the not guilty verdict. I hope she enjoyed a place where Caylee should have been going to.

HOLLYB

BOYCOTT!! BOYCOTT!! BOYCOTT!!

Lauren

That Juror who said she doesn't believe in "Judging" should read the BOOK of Judges in the BIBLE. She should also learn ancient Greek , Hebrew and Latin then she will know that the originals warned against speaking aginst people without the proper knowledge. (Shortened to Judge not in some translations).
Really, there should be an compulsory IQ test for potential jurors, to avoid having slow witted people on juries.

Previous 15 Comments | 38 | 39 | 40 | 41 | 42 | 43 | 44 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments