Casey Anthony Juror:

Ask Me Anything ... For a Price

7/6/2011 10:06 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

One of the jurors in the Casey Anthony trial has decided to go public with his side of the story -- but TMZ has learned, he's not talkin' ... unless the price is right ... and 5-figure offers are already pouring in.

0706-casey_launch_EX

A publicist for the unidentified juror is sending a letter to media outlets, claiming, "Our client -- a married, college-educated, 33-year-old white male with two young children -- is willing to consider granting one or more media interviews so long as the opportunities are paid."

We're told the juror has already received multiple offers from big news operations, including at least one major network.  Sources tell us ... the high offers are in the "mid 5-figures."

Paid interviews are a hazy moral territory for obvious reasons -- and the publicist, Rick French, admits, paying for sit-downs is "always a sticky subject and believe me, I understand the delicacy of this type of negotiation."

But French insists ... sticky or not, his client ain't budging -- "He will not entertain any offers that don't include compensation for a myriad of reasons."

tmz-top-comments-banner
Jim in Cali Jim in Cali

I don't think this is bad at all. The shows are making money off the ratings of the show so why should a juror give a free interview. I'd do the same thing in his shoes.

Randy Randy

How sick is this....just another blood sucking greedy s***bag looking to cash in on the death of that poor baby. Sickens me....

Jen Jen

I sort of understand, since they probably incurred hardships sitting on a sequestered jury for a lengthy amount of time. But it just doesn't seem right.

tmz-top-comments-banner
Jim in Cali Jim in Cali

Randy Randy

Jen Jen

chicken227 chicken227

welcome to the wonderful land of America...thats how we roll here...as long as you can make a buck.. it doesn't matter if its honest or on the head of a dead baby...

The Mistress The Mistress

oh come on people, many of you would do it too!! and many people want to know know why they acquitted the woman. Everyone in the media is making money out of this, let the guy get some cash.

John John

It doesn't surprise me one single bit. Disgusting creature!

Deb

Bob, you couldn't be more wrong. I have served jury duty in the past and I actually had the intelligence to listen and understand the facts before making a decision. This was a major case and this jury had a decision in only a few hours. Do you honestly think they were deep thinkers? They wanted to get this done and over with.

I would have to guess that you aren't a parent. The love you feel for your child is beyond compare. A loving parent could see right through her BS.

JB

It should be illegal to profit from any case that you sit on the jury.

Jim in Cali

Bob 4 minutes ago

I guarantee that all the whiny b*tches on this forum complaining about the verdict have never served a single day of jury service. If they had, they'd know about "beyond a reasonable doubt" and that the Prosecution blew it. Big time. You're all a bunch of gutless selfish turd punks who sit on your couch eating twinkies and letting other people handle the civic duty. Next time you get a notice to serve, show up you whiny pieces of sh*t.

Totally agree Bob. This forum is filled with idiots. Instead of placing your anger at the jury maybe you should place at the police officer who didnt' want to get the remains in August(which eliminated any DNA evidence linking Casey or her father) and the prosecution for overcharging her where they only had cir****tantial evidence.

Char

PLEASE TMZ.........Don't pay for any interview!!!!!!!
I already know whatever the jurors have to say is pointless. One has already disclosed it was all about the money. We learned that for free.

Rogue Warrior

Good for him!!! Casey is going to bring in MILLIONS herself so why shouldn't HE?????

Timmy Boy

God bless capitalism.

Home Skillet

Those jurors need to think about Caylee every time they look at their own children - how would they feel if someone murdered their kid? They let that BABY KILLER WALK!!! CASEY ANTHONY IS A BABY KILLER, MURDERER, SOCIOPATHIC, LYING SACK OF SH*T!!!!! PATHETIC WASTE OF OXYGEN WHO DESERVES TO ROT IN HELL!!!!

Pony Princess

Make Nancy Grace and all the other talking heads give back the money they made off of Caylee's death, as well as all the network execs, etc., and then maybe you crazy people who don't want a juror to make money off this can be in the right.

Puckett

Eriden07 less than a minute ago
@stephie22
I am from Fla and I thought she was guilty from the time Caylee went missing! I have stood by this and have been in several conversations with people about it! PLZ do not compare a whole state with these 12 stupid A$$E$!!!!!
Most of us here agree with the rest of the world!!

----

Yes it's true most of my fellow Floridans are stupid dumbasses, unlike these fine 12 jurors who actually considered the evidence, or lack thereof, and didn't convict on their emotions alone.

Jim in Cali

Char 6 minutes ago

Oh, and by the way Juror #6, during this speculated horrible accident when Caylee died, please explain to me the part where the duct tape across her face came into play? I'd love to hear the reasoning used to explain that one! Must have been a toss up with the alien abduction theory that was also thrown in as a theory. I hope your children never encounter a sociopath like Casey Anthony.

Did they find Casey's DNA on the duct tape? That would be a negative.

TheMarshmallowMan

A jury looking to make bank? "Surprise Surprise"- Casey Anthony

Selebraties Suck

I hope Prosecutor Jeff Ashton gets $2,000,000 to write THE book on this case.

Tammy

I don't really see the need for interviews as the case speaks for itself. The coroner didn't have cause of death, so there was no way to convict her for muder. It's actually criminal that the prosecutor tried this case b/c if they ever get proof of her involvement in the death, they can do nothing about it.

Selebraties Suck

Jim, this "Whiny Bitch" has served on 2 juries, and thanks be to God, the defendant was guilty in the criminal one.

Diane

Nobody gives a sh*t what you have to say...nothing you can say can make it understandable or better so STFU.