Casey Anthony Juror:

Ask Me Anything ... For a Price

7/6/2011 10:06 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

One of the jurors in the Casey Anthony trial has decided to go public with his side of the story -- but TMZ has learned, he's not talkin' ... unless the price is right ... and 5-figure offers are already pouring in.

0706-casey_launch_EX

A publicist for the unidentified juror is sending a letter to media outlets, claiming, "Our client -- a married, college-educated, 33-year-old white male with two young children -- is willing to consider granting one or more media interviews so long as the opportunities are paid."

We're told the juror has already received multiple offers from big news operations, including at least one major network.  Sources tell us ... the high offers are in the "mid 5-figures."

Paid interviews are a hazy moral territory for obvious reasons -- and the publicist, Rick French, admits, paying for sit-downs is "always a sticky subject and believe me, I understand the delicacy of this type of negotiation."

But French insists ... sticky or not, his client ain't budging -- "He will not entertain any offers that don't include compensation for a myriad of reasons."

tmz-top-comments-banner
Jim in Cali Jim in Cali

I don't think this is bad at all. The shows are making money off the ratings of the show so why should a juror give a free interview. I'd do the same thing in his shoes.

Randy Randy

How sick is this....just another blood sucking greedy s***bag looking to cash in on the death of that poor baby. Sickens me....

Jen Jen

I sort of understand, since they probably incurred hardships sitting on a sequestered jury for a lengthy amount of time. But it just doesn't seem right.

tmz-top-comments-banner
Jim in Cali Jim in Cali

Randy Randy

Jen Jen

chicken227 chicken227

welcome to the wonderful land of America...thats how we roll here...as long as you can make a buck.. it doesn't matter if its honest or on the head of a dead baby...

The Mistress The Mistress

oh come on people, many of you would do it too!! and many people want to know know why they acquitted the woman. Everyone in the media is making money out of this, let the guy get some cash.

John John

It doesn't surprise me one single bit. Disgusting creature!

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

lander

i have a question - how does it feel to know because you have a vagina you have the right to kill?

Shannon

S*****ucking bottom feeder.

Jim in Cali

Randy

stephie22

This juror is a sicko just like Casey. Floridians are by far, the stupidest people ever. Many people on Twitter are saying they are going to find out who the jurors are and start harassing them. Yikes!

Home Skillet

Here's my question for the juror: How do you plan on sleeping at night when you know you let a baby killer go?

Jen

Max

And there we have the future of our judicial system. A criminal who commits a crime and becomes famous and jurors who are thinking about how to profit from the verdict that they provide.

j

Sick freaks! Making bank at the expense of a dead baby. Just nasty!!!!!

smashley

disgusting.... educated my ass. how he could find this vile woman not guilty is incomprehensible and then be able to make money off of a little girls greusome murder... only in florida... S***BAG CENTRAL

alexis

Prosecution lacked evidence and the defense had a bull****t excuse about her death. Either way, since Casey is NOT guilty. Then that just means she DID drown in a swimming pool and she DID put her in a plastic bag and throw her in the woods. She needs to be guilty to something and that lying to the police stuff is not cutting it. We need justice for Caylee. We really do. I don't think she drowned or was killed because she wanted to party. Theres more to this story. And she got off free because of it.

Shaydie

The jury probably figured they get paid TONS more for interviews if they found her not guilty - everyrone will want to know WHY!? Sick, greedy people!!!!

stu

ahhh america the home of oppurtunity! i heard oprah is desperate & will pay now that her network is failing.

JugEars McKenyan Sr..

We should hunt these lowlifes down and make their lives miserable for betraying America's justice system for money which I predicted on my twitter stream yesterday to the 't' and thought this place would be one paying their blood money.

Anyone who doesn't write off any 'news' org for life who interviews these moronic pieces of human excrement belongs in the same cesspool with them

Holli~Peno

who cares what this loser "juror" has to say.his wife must be s***,too.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments