Weston's Wife -- I AM Pregnant and I DRANK Anyway

7/7/2011 2:40 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Weston Cage's wife Nikki Williams tells TMZ ... she HAD been DRINKING the night before the couple was arrested for domestic violence last weekend  ... even though she KNEW she was pregnant at the time.

0707_weston_cage_wife_EX

Williams released a statement saying ... "I did drink the night before the arrest. I suppose my hormones got the best of me. That was the only occasion I consumed alcohol since I found out that I'm pregnant and I really regret my decision to do so."

Williams says both she and Weston are back in rehab together -- adding, "We are not pressing charges against each other and we are working through our issues. We love each other very much."

As for the altercation, Nikki explains, "Weston and I did get physical with one another and he did not hit me in the face."

Williams concludes, "We may be passionate, but we are not crazy."

Amy

Why are these people even releasing statements? Who really cares that Nic Cage has a nutty son and daughter in law? These two attention whores can go away now!

T

Wow! I wanna be just like her! NOT!!! She's proud of this? So very sad. I feel bad for baby to be. :(

Rob Base

How to they get time off work to do all of these things. Oh I forgot!

MissAnn

Good for them. I hope they can get through this and be there for each other as well as their child. No one can judge what is right or wrong in love except for the couple themselves.

Kari

I really wish TMZ would not give any publicity to these two losers. I feel so sorry for the baby. And Nikki--crazy people NEVER realize they are crazy!

Julie

Clearly the actual mobile home is an optional element to trailer trash status.

Kevin B

Such an idiot, it only takes one instance of drinking to birth a child on the Fetal Alchol Spectrum. Lets hope the kid is ok. As for these idiots, who cares about them!

Rob Base

MissAnn less than a minute ago

I was going to think of something clever to say but I am going to save it.. your an idiot!

j.c.

do we know nic is dad who is mom

Annie

That poor child......

writenow

I'm sure CPS will be on hand for the delivery. She has no idea what's coming if she keeps this up.

LeeLoo

When a couple contains two addicts, it can never be good. These two are toxic for each other if they expect to obtain sobriety.

HumanNature

FIGHTING & DRINKING WHILE PREGNANT!!!

ANOTHER CASEY ANTHONY IN THE MAKING!!!

frank

I smell a new reality show.....

Vexor The Hamburgler

Why does Nicolas Cage's son always sound like he's in the middle of an epic Dungeon's and Dragons session? That kid is f'in nuts.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments